• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: The Final War v1.7

Its a new Naruto Map. Its based on a typical Hero Defense Map:
There are 2 teams, each team has one base to defend.
Every player picks one of the unique heros from the anime 'Naruto' and tries to defeat the opponent's heros as team and the destroy their base to win.

Currently Available heros:
-Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Neji, Kiba, Rock Lee, Chouji, Shino (new)
-Kimimaro, Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Kabuto, Zabuza, Hidan

Changes v1.1: -Added 2 new heros (Chouji/Zabuza)
-you can ONCE repick your hero by typing: -repick
-minor buggs/glitches fixed
-minor terrainchange in the bases and linked the lanes a bit more
-Added a preview now ;)

Changes v1.11: Fixed some spells 1) Hakkeshou: Rokuyuu Yonshou (Neji)
2) Hakke Kushou (Neji)
3) Futon: Daitoppa (Orochimaru)

Changes v1.12: Added more items for every shop

Changes v1.2: -Added 1 new hero (Hidan)
- fixed Chidori (Kakashi/Sasuke)
- mapsize decreased a bit

Changes v1.3: -Added 1 new hero (Shikamaru)
- 2 more items
- minor terrainchange
- Fixed Kakashi's Mangekyou
- Fixed Hidan's Reincarnation
- typing -ma shows the enemy's heros now
- ballanced Kisame's Samehada skill

Changes v1.4: -Added 2 more heros (Hinata/Deidara)
- 3 more items
- some terrainchange
- better description to every spell

Changes v1.5: - Revamped some skills
(for Shikamaru/Sakura/Neji/Hinata/Orochimaru/Sasuke)
- typing -ch/-cn/-cl scrolls the camera away/closer
- added a list of Credits/Modes/Orders (Press F9 to see them)

Changes v1.51: Added Descriptions to the items (all done by burnheart)

Changes v1.6: - Added Shino as new available hero
- Added 3 more items
- Fixed the '-om' mode
- New Models added and changed some (most of them Shippuuden now)

Changes v1.7: - Revamped Kisame
- Revamped Hidan's lvl 30 ulti (so no bugg anymore)
- Revamped Kakashi's ''Katon-Futon-Suiton-Combo''-skill
- Revamped ''Zabuza's Swordstrike''-skill
- Added 1 more item
- New models added

Credits are given in the map (Press F9 to see the list)

*Map Protected*

Keywords:
Naruto, TFW, Naruto The Final War, The Final War, Shippuuden, AoS, Shinobi, Ninja, War, new, fun, Akatsuki, Final, Anime
Contents

Naruto: The Final War v1.7 (Map)

Reviews
25/09/08 Dr Super Good: A naruto AoS. Nothing at all special about it since there are 100s of naruto maps and 1000s of AoSs with alteast a few dozen other naruto AoSs out there. However this probably has to stand out from a lot of them...
Level 2
Awesome map ?
Anyhow, what do you need to do to finish a mission ?after completing it and retourning to the quest guy he asks me whether i am done and i don't know what to do.

Level 9
u can do missions in this...???!!?! how? and kisame can u please send me your map unprotected, i want to add a few things and fix some stuff. and i have some models to add as well..

Level 3
who is currently working on the map now, i got some spare time, i work on the items or ill continue with the items...

Level 8
im so sorry for taking sooo much time ... i wasnt able to do anything for a long time
as you know, jarri was working on it for a while (thanks once again for your help here jarri !! ) and yesterday i started to continue it on my own (first thing i made was revamping hidans lvl 30 ulti due to the known buggs, which i wasnt able to figure out what caused those strange buggs...)

i doubt that i will already add a new hero in the next update (think this would take too long, very sorry for that...) but i may make some minor revamping issues (like kakashi's katon/fuuton/suiton - combo due to too massive laggs; any suggestions ?^^) and add some items as well

if you have another ideas what i could add for the next update: i would appreciate it !
(btw, i could need someone who could help with preview pictures, so if there is any one skilled with making some i would really appreciate it as well, ofc credit in my map, too)

EDIT: ok, finally, new version is released !!!

Last edited:
Level 9
btw i was trying to convince kisame to give kakashi water dragon jutsu instead of the combo because the combo lags ingame and you know what?! kakashi never does wind or fire ninjutsu! but he does water ninjutsu all the time so i though suiryadon was a good choice. anyway thanks for uploading ^^

Level 1
So ya first time testing the map i go into ap mode and hit -repick and ya i cant select a new hero.
ALso from a glance at the terrain u probabley better off with less trash in base unless those building serve a purpose no need for them maybe one or two to determine the difference from bases.

Level 2
well i have a to say that you should add some events to the game so that you could do something else than just fighting other players

Level 7
Hi Kisame i'm back with cookies ^^,and my first submitted model to hive :D.Ahh yea i also know how to make spells >.>,I simply woulnd't had get this far if i havent got help by you ^^
http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=5580
http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=5576
--------------------------------------------------------
And this can show you some of my spell experience :p
http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=3571
Thanks Kisame.Tell me if you need help with anything in your map ;D

Level 8
hey, nice to see you again Upgrade

i saw your two models, they both look great !! good job on them !

i also tested your spell (think you already showed me some time ago)
however, just one hint: add the ''locust'' ability to the stone dummys (so there isnt shown their hp and they cant be clicked ^^)

well, and now about my map: to be honest, i stopped working on it anymore
but, if youre interested, i give you full permission to continue working on this map (which means it would be yours then)

Level 2
Flashkisame,Good job o.o,I dont know why people hate this map,its very addicting,I would LOVE to see you add kakuzu though :p
And maybe yondaime,alot of people like yondaime .

Level 1
...Why?...

Why have people stop commenting / helping you, Kisame?...I'm from Romania and needless to say,if we're Naruto / Warcraft fans or not - I USE TO PLAY THIS MAP,WITH MY FRIENDS,3 DAYS AT A TIME!(with no end, barely eating or sleeping) -trying every character , using every skill or item, finding out all the lvl 30 ulti(s) and God...you can't imagine how fun this map was for us...awaiting every version,since your Beta (0.6-0.7)...Good times...But ALAS!-You chose to stop working on it...I respect your decision...but I also have to say "FUCK YOU!!" for killing what could have been one of the most greatest and addictive Naruto maps of all time! FUCK YOU Flash.Kisame! Peace!

Level 1
Its my map now.I will work on it when i have finished my own project
Upgrade, I have great expectations of "your" map. It would mean a lot to me and all Final War players and fans if you would bring back to life what was once THEE Naruto map of Robattle and GG arena.

Level 1

...It's been an entire month now...will you please at least inform me of your progress with the map so far? I'm really running out of patience (Although I will keep my cool,since the reward is sure to make up for lost time). As I said before : Don't screw this up...I'm expecting the best! Good luck!