• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: The Final War v1.7

Its a new Naruto Map. Its based on a typical Hero Defense Map:
There are 2 teams, each team has one base to defend.
Every player picks one of the unique heros from the anime 'Naruto' and tries to defeat the opponent's heros as team and the destroy their base to win.

Currently Available heros:
-Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Neji, Kiba, Rock Lee, Chouji, Shino (new)
-Kimimaro, Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Kabuto, Zabuza, Hidan

Changes v1.1: -Added 2 new heros (Chouji/Zabuza)
-you can ONCE repick your hero by typing: -repick
-minor buggs/glitches fixed
-minor terrainchange in the bases and linked the lanes a bit more
-Added a preview now ;)

Changes v1.11: Fixed some spells 1) Hakkeshou: Rokuyuu Yonshou (Neji)
2) Hakke Kushou (Neji)
3) Futon: Daitoppa (Orochimaru)

Changes v1.12: Added more items for every shop

Changes v1.2: -Added 1 new hero (Hidan)
- fixed Chidori (Kakashi/Sasuke)
- mapsize decreased a bit

Changes v1.3: -Added 1 new hero (Shikamaru)
- 2 more items
- minor terrainchange
- Fixed Kakashi's Mangekyou
- Fixed Hidan's Reincarnation
- typing -ma shows the enemy's heros now
- ballanced Kisame's Samehada skill

Changes v1.4: -Added 2 more heros (Hinata/Deidara)
- 3 more items
- some terrainchange
- better description to every spell

Changes v1.5: - Revamped some skills
(for Shikamaru/Sakura/Neji/Hinata/Orochimaru/Sasuke)
- typing -ch/-cn/-cl scrolls the camera away/closer
- added a list of Credits/Modes/Orders (Press F9 to see them)

Changes v1.51: Added Descriptions to the items (all done by burnheart)

Changes v1.6: - Added Shino as new available hero
- Added 3 more items
- Fixed the '-om' mode
- New Models added and changed some (most of them Shippuuden now)

Changes v1.7: - Revamped Kisame
- Revamped Hidan's lvl 30 ulti (so no bugg anymore)
- Revamped Kakashi's ''Katon-Futon-Suiton-Combo''-skill
- Revamped ''Zabuza's Swordstrike''-skill
- Added 1 more item
- New models added

Credits are given in the map (Press F9 to see the list)

*Map Protected*

Keywords:
Naruto, TFW, Naruto The Final War, The Final War, Shippuuden, AoS, Shinobi, Ninja, War, new, fun, Akatsuki, Final, Anime
Contents

Naruto: The Final War v1.7 (Map)

Reviews
25/09/08 Dr Super Good: A naruto AoS. Nothing at all special about it since there are 100s of naruto maps and 1000s of AoSs with alteast a few dozen other naruto AoSs out there. However this probably has to stand out from a lot of them...
Level 3
yay shippuuden sasuke =) though you should change the snake summon to something like the field chidori or some other lightning move. and maybe change his icon. fixing the recipe thing would be helpful to =/ not to fun when you have 2 leafs and boots then want to make two sparks of agi, but only get 1 =( other then that, it's turning out pretty good so keep it up lol

Level 15
Suggestion

I am a helpful suggestor, if you don't mind, think twice for my suggestions

- In normal AOS, theres towers and stuff, change those towers to real ninjas with ai(means they can cast spells) << Original suggestion

- Gaara's abilities remake to my suggestion
- Desert Coffin and Desert Funeral is different, Desert Cofin warps a unit with sand, Desert Funeral Crushes the units in the coffin.. So thats 2 abilities
- ability number 3, protects gaara every maximum 5 seconds(reduces per level) whenever it takes damage... hope you understand this, its the "protection of his own will" thing, he becomes invulerable for 1/2 seconds with effects having sand circularing him at high speed

- Ultimate ability, Caccoon of Sand, this ability turns gaara in a sand of caccoon making him invulerable, moreever, within 5 seconds he becomes half 1-tailed demon, full transformation takes place at the 15th seconds and lasts for 60 seconds after, gaara can then use the sleep ability to make himself asleep, so that the true demon gains his abilities (Air bullets, Air bombard[Both of wind element, while transforming the wind was stored in the body of the Shikaku by wikipedia]) I suggest to make your map more perfect :)

- I found out that the abilities are not properly placed for many heroes
- Kakashi's summoning dog spell should be summoning varies sizes of dogs that have the ability to hold a person, I know that is imbalanced but you can balance it by reducing hitpoints of the dogs
- Sharingan should have chances to block Jutsus as well, what about Mangekyo sharingan?

- Icons should have DISBTN << icons too, else they will turn green when not avaliable, hope you change this, Its not wether how many people play the map, its how hard working you are to show the people in bnet and they will play eventually if you put enough hardwork, people get to play the map if they find it fun, what will happen if many ugly things starts to make players dislike the map, then you remove them :)

- Revive time is too short, people would just die for nothing in neutral creeps
- Kakashi's Chidori is nice, Try to make him charge the ball of lightning in his hands
- Please try to reduce cooldown on many abilities, no spamming = no fun :) I know its because you want to balance but, try to do something about it alright.. :)
- Sasuke Fireball spell typo
- Rock lee's third chakra gate turns him red and doesnt turns him back

Level 2
hey!! im baaaack! sry it took so long..had some stuff to do, school other projects (UGH!) lol. anyway i sent u an email a while ago but u havent answered :( also i had some extra suggestions for a larger update. (also in the email) anywayzz se yallz laterzz ;p

Level 7
im sorry to disappoint you, but i think this will take a lot of time until next version

at the moment, i just dont feel like mapping...
im just human :D i gotta rest some time...
besides that i gotta do much other things (school, sports, and so on...)

its ok flash i understand me too have to study and i have gf that needs my time..so jealose bout w3.hehe after that play again..hehe

Level 7
dude i have a suggestion for kakashi's skills instead of that dog trap skill can you if only you can, to this skill:

lightningwolf strike:just name it myself

level 1: 75 dmg w/ purge .1 sec slowing enemy in a 800 a0e
level 2: 100 dmg w/purge 1.5 sec slowing enemy in a 800 aoe
level 3: 150 dmg w/ purge 1.10 sec slowing enemy in a 800 aoe
level 4. 250 dmg w/ purge 1.15 sec slowing enemy in 800 aoe

an a attack that is like hes rikiri but the difference it is cast in a distance and a lightning covering the dog crashed through the enemy slowing and dmg in 250 in 1.15 sec 800 a0e

and also rikiri w/c is in hes both hands attacking double hit w/c he will teleport near the enemy attacking in front of the enemy first attack and back taking double dmg to the enemy..

and also for orochimaru's snake attack..

a large snake coming from the ground attacking toward up stunning enemy that hits by it..if possible?
and hes hydra form also w/c is hes ultimate form w/ poison attack..that hydra model can be found in model section..that suit orochimaru will..if you read manga you see it..

Level 8
to be honest i dont like the idea for kakashi with the lightning dog, because i think it wouldnt suit him, even if it sounds nice
the double chidori (i think you mean instead of the regular one) would be a possibility, but since its a normal ulti this will stay like it is, too

that 'hydra form' sounds way more interesting, but then i will have to add more things to that (like he transforms into that hydra and gets another skill) maybe you want me to replace that with his lvl 30 ulti??

Level 7
to be honest i dont like the idea for kakashi with the lightning dog, because i think it wouldnt suit him, even if it sounds nice
the double chidori (i think you mean instead of the regular one) would be a possibility, but since its a normal ulti this will stay like it is, too

that 'hydra form' sounds way more interesting, but then i will have to add more things to that (like he transforms into that hydra and gets another skill) maybe you want me to replace that with his lvl 30 ulti??

lol that double attack rikiri fits to him chidori is different from that of kakashi they should not have the same spell to make it unique here is the evedence for that lightning dog http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/13/

and bout orochimarus hydra it really fits to be hes ultimate level 30 skill.."gets another skill"i dunno whats other skill upper..ill find it out soon..hope you change your mind..hehe

Last edited:
Level 3
IM BACKKKKK!!! and im better then ever just send me a message and i will finish updating the items and stuff lol SORRY I WAS SO BUSY WITH EXAMS BUT now im free until the next exams lol

Level 3
actually i cant be on the map im sorry, im getting married next year. so wish me luck guys i will be 23 next year god willingly. good luck you guys , and dont worry about the map, i deleted all components so dont worry youre map wont being leaked. ill miss you guys glhf:good luck have funn

Level 8
this will take A LOT time, before i can add all akatsukis
but for this there is another problem: im outta space to add more models into this map.... or delete some older ones

the update for the next version (1.6) will be soon, my next hero (shino) is already finished, but i will need a preview update, and thats where im stuck at the moment, because my friend who makes them wasnt able to make one yet

after this update i will work on sasori, and after sasori maybe add some more special heros :D (more akatsukis and some others^^)

Level 2
nice nice,

this will take A LOT time, before i can add all akatsukis
but for this there is another problem: im outta space to add more models into this map.... or delete some older ones

the update for the next version (1.6) will be soon, my next hero (shino) is already finished, but i will need a preview update, and thats where im stuck at the moment, because my friend who makes them wasnt able to make one yet

after this update i will work on sasori, and after sasori maybe add some more special heros :D (more akatsukis and some others^^)

nice br0.. :D :D i will w8 s0on :D :D

Level 8
burnheart? thought you wouldnt be here anymore, however, nice to hear from you again, how are you?^^

however, i must admit there didnt happen much, i stopped mapping for 2 months (no time, maaaaany other things to do), but since 2 weeks i started again, i would have been ready to update again, but im missing a new preview... :(
that means i have to wait for my friend who makes them (but after this he maybe will not have enough to continue making them)

Level 2
Yeah2x..

if deidara dies while flying, you can't use the skill anymore =_=

and why deidara don't have ulti lvl 30??

and hidan bug too.. if he already have his ulti lvl 30 then if he die he will back again cause of immortal then if he die again he will never come back anymore T__T :( :(

,I wish in nxt version no bug's anymore :D :D

Level 8
okay, to make clear about some of the lvl 30 ultis:

those who have a 'metamorphose' skill (like kimimaros/sasuke cursed seal or deidara's fly skill) have a bugg with the lvl 30 ulti: if they reach lvl 30 during the 'metamorphose' they dont get it for some reason... but if you are lets say lvl 31 and then reach a lvl you get it :D

and about hidan's bugg: really strange... i dont know how this bugg happens, i also made an extra revive trigger for hidan only, but obviously it's still bugged =/

EDIT: I apologize for taking sooooooo long time...
however, finally, the new version is released, hope you like it^^

Last edited:
Level 8
Well there has to be a way to few the bugs it is not like the glitch in wow were paladins can become level 69 instently.

i agree. think the most terrible bugg is that one with hidan's immorality, isnt it? anyone got a good idea how to replace that skill? however, i will try to fix some things, but i got no clue were to start on fixing them =/

oh, and @ aaron79: and i should report you for writing such a useless and irrelevant post here, if you post here, just about the map !!! so if you dont have to tell something important get outta this thread please.

Level 2
this map owns so much <.< the lvl 30 ulti idea is teh best >;D. The only thing it needs is more heros and items <_>. Also Naruto is kinda rigged cuz of clones (like in sw), u shud make them die in 1 hit or deal less damage, in late game they just become too rigged <.<

Level 8
you mean if your descriptions are all in this map? yes, of course they are, why would i remove them from there??

does your question mean, that you wanna work on it again? if yes, i would appreciate it a lot

but gotta tell you (and those few people who like this map):
i MAY stop working on this, just dont have enough time to continue working on it, also i just dont feel like mapping anymore, i wouldnt do this map as work ONLY if it doesnt make fun at all. But maybe this will change again in some weeks or so...