Yeah, Discription can attract and scare people from your map
Use some BB codes, for color lovers
YouTube, for lazy people who dont like to read
Pictures, for more information of what your talking about
How To Play, to help newbies
Credits, every modeler wants his name if you use their model
Updates, so we know what you changed :S and the record of this map, like start from 1.0---->1.7 explain what happened during these time, what did you change/remove/fixed/added
^ do these and your perfect to go, i will test map now
and will give you feedback.
EDIT: OK, i tested the map, here is what i got:
Stuff that are wrong:
- game starts, after cinematic, im looking at the castle......ok? i got lost
- then i wanted to buy a hero, you want to know what happened? all heroes i couldn't buy, their cool down was more then 20 MIN, seriously, and the only hero i can buy has food, i couldn't buy because i dont have food......
- next, the bosses.....first boss, i saw him, then he runs away, he comes back, 2 hits, then goes back from were he came from, then come back walk away from fight and go straight to the castle, i barely hold him off to run away again, running away is not a problem, the problem is that the second boss can come also ye?
- then comes the push back, i pushed back all the undead, until i reached their own base, i toke out their unit source, but they still spawn -_-, so whats the point of the buildings that i can break but still work, how about making them Invulnerable?
- oh yeah, and final boss i didn't even fight him, game time passed and i won without even fighting him -_- so sad
Stuff that i liked and good:
- the idea is nice
- cinematic is nice
- terrain is nice
- make more units for undead, because they are weak -_-
- HEROES PLEASE.....PLEASE!!!!
- more bosses
- make optional difficulty, like easy 15 min, medium 20 min, hard 25, very hard 30 min
- description better
Please fix them in the next updae so i can change the rate :S Thank You