• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mystery Of Friza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I want to host here my warcraft 3 custom game. So people can download it, play and tell me about it's good and bad sides and also give suggestion to improve my map and so on.

Basic information. The game is called Mystery Of Friza is 22.2 mt big file. The size is big, because of own music(14), models(5-10) and images(5).

About the game. Mystery Of Friza is huge single players custom game that includes epic story, about 30 optional guests, 13 reguired quests, 4 different heroes, 14 own musics, more than 50 cinematics and many many more... in other words, this is like a campaign in one map.

I made this game half years ago. Making the game took me 6 full month and I have spend LOT OF time to making the game. The game has 1206 units, 609 regions, 193 cameras, 6093 doodads, 8117 other doodad, 832 triggers, 207 variables and it's 244 x 244 map size.

The Story. The Story tells about Friza(Player's character), who has been sent to prison two years ago. He is a professional killer, who works for money. He is very bored in prison, because nothing new happens there. However he escapes from the prison with his secret powers...

When moving on the main plot, Friza realize that everything is not right. Someone is speaking to him and he dies many times, but every time he die, he just awoke up. So the Friza starts to study himself and something really mysterious happens every time, when he study himself.

The story is very long, and it has much of crisis. I do not want to tell the whole story in here.

Problems. Yes, this game has problems, like every game has. The main problems is the memory leaks and size of this map. Also the english is not quite good all the time, I'm still student so I'm learning it fast.

I cannot attachment the whole map here, because it is large. But I have attachment some screenshots.

Please ask me anything about the project and later I will post comments for the players who will play game.

Players that will play the game, meanwhile reporting bugs to me and tell some improvements will gain credits in the map. The credits are shown in the begin-and end lines of the game.

Fast computer is recomended playing this game.

Here is the link to download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/40790775/Mystery_Of_Friza_1.2c_Protected.w3x

I will later change the host.

Attachments

• Mystery Of Friza Picture 1.JPG
    Mystery Of Friza Picture 1.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Mystery Of Friza Picture 2.JPG
    Mystery Of Friza Picture 2.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 1,883
  • Mystery Of Friza Picture 3.JPG
    Mystery Of Friza Picture 3.JPG