• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a very cool idea for a map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
There has been a lot of legend of zelda maps but none are like the legend of zelda i mean since when has zelda been a capture the flag or battle arena i prupose we make a zelda map with all the original elements following the same story as the the legend of zelda:Ocarina of time and also why isn,t there any zelda maps about Majoras mask? It's a sweet game and would be good as a sequal to any zelda map that is about ocarina of time and also we were getting lots of zelda models a while ago what happened? No more are been submitted! So i suggest we make a zelda map like the legend of zelda game!So who here thinks this is a good idea or who here is gonna take up the challange?

Level 8
XxPhillipxX you got fu**ing balls telling me that my idea is lame! lots of people want a realaistic zelda map and also I have pleanty of good and BETTER ideas I just thought it would be much better to have a zelda map that actually follows the story line!

Level 2
Sorry to break the obvious, but...

It's not that your idea sucks

It's that zelda sucks. Nintendo is beating a dead horse...

And about the gamecube zeldas... 1989 phoned, they want their games back!

Status
Not open for further replies.