• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Free Maps and games, close to Completion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:grin: a While ago I worked on a few games

Loz legend of zelda single player
Loz legend of zelda level 2
zombie stomping online
Hammer Mans
and some others

These maps and games are free I am glad I found them after all these years.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qim54

Some need work.

The defense games have a good concept.

Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
Shouldnt this be somewhere else lol? you didnt have to tell us about your maps, but congratulations on completing i guess some of em :D hehe

Level 3
i swear i totally thought this would be a no-****-back-in-my-face thread for I am garage saling my maps for you. All four of you are @@@@@@@@ and offensive I hope your call of duty MW 2 obsessed ***** @@@ in fiery @@@@.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Well it looks like you just destroyed most if not all chances for your map's to be used. Insulting people for giving you suggestions isn't the way you should be handling things.
BTW you don't sell maps and saying that their "free" just makes no sense, all maps are free. It's illegal to sell maps, models, skins, icons, etc...

Level 5
Wow... did not expect that, man i was just trying to be sincere, i mean i like some of your maps. I don't know where you come from saying there free like isn't every mod and map free? They have to be free or well blizzard can sue you for using warcraft 3 to make a profit. Any way man you might wanna remove or edit the post before you are ridiculed for ever.

Trust me I have been in that position where I was angry at the hive. My last 2 projects were udder fails i know how it feels, anyway man, just keep at it. Suggestion don't call it free maps just be like, "BIG MAP PACK" or something along those lines, dont be discouraged. I know where you're coming from stay more active, and no were not obsessed with MW2 im a Alien-VS-Predator man myself XD

So Moral of the story, just keep at what you're doing, your maps arnt terrible there actually pretty decent, dont let the hive get you down, just keep at it and you will be better, and knowing you will probably get negative rep ill throw you a rep cause i know how it feels when you try hard and people just dont like what you have to put out there.

Level 11
My reply was offensive?!?!??! well sorry =( just tryin to say i have no idea why its here... and well i have maps of my own that arent finished but not even i would post em... im sorry if i did something wrong..... but seriously burn in the H word??!?! cmon :(

Level 31
i swear i totally thought this would be a no-****-back-in-my-face thread for I am garage saling my maps for you. All four of you are @@@@@@@@ and offensive I hope your call of duty MW 2 obsessed ***** @@@ in fiery @@@@.

QFT

1) You're the one who're ignorant and being a complete jerk for trolling and flamming. What they're doing are merely explain what you should do in order to impress us to download your map.

Map with terrible description with little to no info about it would not going to encourage people to download it; no matter how good it was. Infact, how much incentive an author of the map put into describe their work show how dedicated they're in improving the quality of their work.

You seriously expect people to download and play your map when you do not even have info of

I) What's make the map so good and worthy enough to be play?
2) What's separate this map with other map of the same theme and generic?
3) Video or screenshot (Or both of it) to show how the game goes.

2) You're the one who're being an egomaniac for saying "The map is free". All map at WC3 are free just like marine99 already mention. Bragging about the map being free would just lead to ample of sarsactic remark being hurl to you.

No map could achieve the premium standard where it should be paid, not even DotA.

3) If you deem their post to be troll/flaming you, you should have report their post instead of trolling and neither flame them as this would make you no difference than them.

Infact, the staff take troll/flame issues seriously and you can be guarantee to get your justice if their post really do offensive. By troll/flame them back, you're only given the rest of the user an impression of you being a complete asshole that cannot take critism and would turn them down from downloading your map and neither giving you feedback.

Do you know how funny it was when a map maker trying to recruit map tester to get feedback of where is the bug and where could be improve while they're trolling/flaming user who give constructive critism? In this case of yours, you're one of it.

Level 16
Like some of the guys said, improve on the descriptions! Your maps must be able to pique the interest of people. For example, you could add a few lines to describe the titles of each map, maybe add 1-2 screenshots per map, or even attach the maps separately so people can download and test individual maps instead of a whole bunch at a time. Also you can attach your maps on this thread instead of sendspace.com.

@ Everyone Else: Give the new guy a break.

He wanted to share some of his older maps, which is good. And it is good too that you guys gave him some advise about how to improve on the map descriptions to make it more attractive, but save the rude lectures. Perhaps he did flame a bit, but a quick warning about Hive rules for a new guy isn't too much to ask for, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.