• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maximum Effect Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Maximum Effect Bug

Hey there.

I have seen this bug quite a many time but it never were that big problem. However now it starts to annoy me and I'm here asking if it can be avoided or perhaps fixed somehow.

The problem is with effects. In Warcaft 3 there have to be some kind of a maximum number of effects. When the specific number is reached some effects won't be shown never again in a map. This bug only happens in huge maps which a player will play for hours.

This bug is quite annoying. For example I have a big chapter in TCO, chapter 7. For fully completing the chapter it could take from 2 to 8 hours. Sooner or later the maximum number of effects will be reached and then effects starts to bug. For example some abilities' effects won't be see at all, some abilities works half of the power. Some works okay.

I have fixed almost all leaks.

So, is there any way to "remove" this "magical maximum effect number"? Or somehow is it able to avoid this bug? Or how I can fix something? Or what, what, what? I have attached few pictures about the bug.

It would be wonderful to know how to fix or avoid this bug. This also have happened in my other game, Mystery Of Friza. The Chosen Ones and Mystery Of Friza are both huge single-player RPGs.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Spell 1(bugs).JPG
    Spell 1(bugs).JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Spell 1(works).JPG
    Spell 1(works).JPG
    214 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.