• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

True Vampirism , Murder Mystery with sweet lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey, i have been messing around with lightning alot and come up with a great project. True Vampirism.

The basic idea is that a few players are stuck in a dark mansion with a murderous vampire inside. The players have to stick together to survive but they dont know who they can trust and the mansion itself holds alot of mysteries. To win the humans have to kill the vampire, before the vampire turns them all to bloodsucking monsters.

I worked most with the lightning to make it as realistic as possible, ingame players will each have a flashlight which runs on batteries. If the batteries dies then prepare for utter darkness. This does not go for the vampire though. And the person who plays the vampire is the main threat the mansion is also haunted, cursed and infested by giant spiders. I have only finished the library zone and since im busy with school this has not been my top priority. Still i will now spend more time with my project. Please give feedback of what you think of the terrain so far in the first zone.

16c74b7.png

2m2doxv.png

The Zone itself is not huge however this is not even a small piece of the cake im planning to create. Also notice that since this was taken i have added more spider critters running around and a banshee. The vampire also has a flashlight. I will try to add vampire vision which will be a red light visible only to the vampire, granting him permanent sight in darkness to hunt for fresh blood. Im not showing everything right now because i will post a copy of the map terrain (I dont know if i will protect it or not, probably not).

Im also planning to add a Investigate/Search function which will allow you to discover items all over the mansion. The vampire is holding the prototypes. Tomorrow if possible i will post how the main hall looks like (Adding finishing touches)

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.