• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Sapphire

What do you think of this project?

• It looks good

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It looks wierd

• It looks bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Vampirism Sapphire

I will make a video later

Created by: General_Shep (US West)

Alpha Stage (34% complete)

Version 1.2.4

ANYTHING THAT YOU GIVE ME I WILL GIVE CREDITS IN QUESTS!

Mini Lore: As all the Vampires including Nosferatu and Pyranic have failed to defeat the underestimated humans. Now, he has realized the only way to get things done is to do it himself. As the epic battle between humans and vampires continues, the only vampire who is willing to continue the war, Count Orloc must overcome the number as humans fear extinction and the vampires are few, this battle will decide the fate of thousands. The humans must now begin to fight the battle with their own axes. As a guy in Avatar once said "...This, This is OUR LAND!"

Features:
Slayers: - Changes: Slayers will have more levels of abilities and a bigger variety of spells. They will be way cooler. I will try to make 2-3 different models for you to choose

Slayer Pool: - Changes: The pool or fountain will give 2 levels every Minute. The location of the slayer pool will change every 4 minutes, so every time you go to each pool you will get 4 levels, this will reduce the time humans spend sitting around. The 2 pools are at the middle top and middle bottom. The main difference is that the middle bottom has a rising that makes him impossible to get to. The middle top has a cave, which might enable camouflage in later versions of the game.

Vampires: - Changes: Abilities, Base Stats (HP, Damage, Mana, Etc.) and Models. I am making it so there are 3 playable vampires. An Strength Vampire (HP and HP Regen) a Agility Vampire (Speed and Armor) and a Intel Vampire (Nukes and Heals)

Vampire "Storage Box": This has 18 Slots (3 Different Buildings) for storing items and upgrading the vampire. But in order to get the 18 slots you will have to pay for it. Maybe 300 gold per level (1st level free). The box will start out with 6 slots (level 1 box) and will have small upgrades such as 500 HP and 50 Damage, Then It goes to Level 2, 12 slots upgrades like 5000 HP and 200 Damage and the last box will be 18 slots and upgrades like 10000 HP and 1000 Damage (These Buildings with only be for the main vampire)

Mini Vampires: - Changes: Makes Mini Vampires actually useful in the game

Humans Dead Become Mini Vamps: - Changes: The more in-game the vampires kill people the more buff and "rich" the human that was killed mini vamp becomes. Ex: A Humans dies in 5 minutes, The MV (Mini Vampire) starts as level 5 and have 50 gold, But if a Humans dies in 60 minutes, The MV starts at level 60 and has 600 gold (just an example, Will more than likely change)

Items: - Changes: Not much will remain the same except for graves. Some concepts of items may be kept such as Pillaging claws.

Buildings: - Changes: There will be allot of new buildings. Every Building will have 1 ability Self-Destruct

Humans: - Changes: Humans will no longer be "weak", they won’t be extremely powerful, but they will be stronger.

Abilities: - Changes: ALL NEW ABILITIES!!!!

Interface: - Changes: Slayers Vampires Humans All have a customized Attack Icon and Armor Icon, Str, Agi, and Int will all have custom icons

Modes: - Changes:
FFA: (no shared vision for humans)
Life: (humans and vamp get (a) ankh(s) so they revive
Ultra: (all researches completed for humans and vampire)
Normal: (like a normal game of vampirism just with awesomeness of sapphire).

Current Items: 37

Current Abilities: 28

Current Shops: 8

Current Units: 38

Amount of Bases: 19

Credits:

Icons:

Ultra Slayer: NFWar
Vampire Attack: PeeKay
Vampire Armor: Mc !
Slayer Attack: Darkwind
Slayer Armor: Mc !
Human Attack: Graystuff111
Agility: Ghost Thruster
Strength: Stanakin Skywalker
Intelegence: GreyArchon
Human Armor: Blizzard
Gold Resource: KelThuzad
Wood Resource: NFWar
Food Resource: Blizzard

Models:

Fire Portal: alfredx_sotn

Attachments:

Claws L&R: Thrikodius
Human Armor: Sunchips
Axe: Lord_T
Human Helmet: ?

I will update credits every other day

IGNORE The UI, It’s just a program I Downloaded off of THW, Here’s The Link, if you DON'T have this program then it will just be the regular UI http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/wc3styler-135628/

Here’s a link to my map, Please don’t claim it as your own. I will update it every time there’s a big update

Last edited:
Level 17
!! BUMP !!

Just a couple of key points I should tell you

• Make the heading bigger
  • Spellcheck (The heading - it says "Vampirsm Sapphire" when the thread title is "Vampirism Sapphire"
  • Change the text color and format - it looks way too dark and clustered.
  • The screenshots don't work and there is no link to the map
  • You can use the hidden tags to easier store things so it's more efficient (say for an example - features)

Level 6
Hey, Thanks for all that info. I just got my computer fixed so I am able to continue my project. I will use all those suggestions later. I have already done a few

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.