• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism PYRO

Do you like the idea of this map?

• No! It looks like it will fail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Vampirism Pyro

I reccomend you watch this in normal screen.

Created by: GeneralShep (US East)

Alpha Stage

Version 1.1.1a

As I have the time I will add music to it and more information such as features and highlights.[/COLOR]

ANYTHING THAT YOU GIVE ME I WILL GIVE CREDITS IN QUESTS!

Mini Lore: As all the Vampiries including Nosferatu and Pyranic have failed to defeat the underestimated humans. Now, he has realized the only way to get things done is to do it himself. As the epic battle between humans and vampiries continues, The only vampire who is willing to continue the war, Count Orloc must overcome the number as humans fear extinction and the vampire is the last to exist this battle will decide the fate of thousands. The humans must now begin to fight the battle with thier own axes. As a guy in Avatar once said "...This, This is OUR LAND!..."

Features:
Slayers: - Changes: Slayers will have more levels of abilities and a bigger variaty of spells. They will be way cooler

Slayer Pool: - Changes: The pool or fountain will give 2 levels every Minute. The location of the slayer pool will change every 4 minutes, so everytime you go to each pool you will get 4 levels, This will reduce the time humans spend sitting around. The 2 pools are at the middle top and middle bottom. The main differences is that the middle bottem has a rising that makes him impossible to get to. The middle top has a cave, which might enable camoflage in later versions of the game.

Vampires: - Changes: Abilites, Base Stats (HP, Damage, Mana, Etc.) and Models. I am making it so there are 3 playable vampires. An Strength Vampire (HP and HP Regen) a Agility Vampire (Speed and Armor) and a Intel Vampire (Nukes and Heals)

Vampire "Storage Box": This has 18 Slots (3 Different Buildings) For storing items and upgrading the vampire. But in order to get the 18 slots you will have to pay for it. Maybe 300 gold per level (1st lvl free). The box will start out with 6 slots (level 1 box) and will have small upgrades such as 500 HP and 50 Damage, Then It goes to Level 2, 12 slots upgrades like 5000 HP and 200 Damage and the last box will be 18 slots and upgrades like 10000 HP and 1000 Damage (These Buildings withh only be for the main vampire)

Mini Vampires: - Changes: Makes Mini Vampires actually usefull in the game

Humans Dead Become Mini Vamps: - Changes: The more in-game the vampires kill people the more buff and "rich" the human that was killed mini vamp becomes. Ex: A Humans dies in 5 minutes, The MV (Mini Vampire) starts as level 5 and have 50 gold, But if a Humans dies in 60 minutes, The MV starts at level 60 and has 600 gold (just an example, Will more than likely change)

Items: - Changes: Not much will remain the same except for graves. Some concepts of items may be kept such as Pillaging claws.

Buildings: - Changes: There will be alot of new buildings. Every Building will have 1 ability Self-Destruct

Humans: - Changes: Humans will no longer be "weak", they wont be extremely powerful, but they will be stronger.
Current amount of hits it takes to kill a human: 15 This surprised me and I will fix this

Abilities: - Changes: ALL NEW ABILITIES!!!!

Interface: - Changes: Slayers Vampires Humans All have a customized Attack Icon and Armor Icon, Str, Agi, and Int will all have custom icons

Modes: - Changes:
FFA (no shared vision for humans)
Life (humans and vamp get (a) ankh(s) so they revive
Ultra(all researchs compleated for humans and vampire)
Normal (like a normal game of vampirism just with awesomeness of pyro).

Current Items: 37

Current Abilities: 28

Current Shops: 8

Current Units: 38

Amount of Bases: 19

Credits:

Icons:

Ultra Slayer: NFWar
Vampire Attack: PeeKay
Vampire Armor: Mc !
Slayer Attack: Darkwind
Slayer Armor: Mc !
Human Attack: Graystuff111
Agility: Ghost Thruster
Strength: Stanakin Skywalker
Intelegence: GreyArchon
Human Armor: Blizzard
Gold Resource: KelThuzad
Wood Resource: NFWar
Food Resource: Blizzard
Other Icons: Ghost Thruster (in the future)

Models:

Fire Portal: alfredx_sotn

Attachments:

Claws L&R: Thrikodius
Human Armor: Sunchips
Axe: Lord_T
Human Helmet:

I will update credits every other day

IGNORE The UI, Its just a program I DLed off of THW, Heres The Link, If you DONT have this program then it will just be the regular UI http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/wc3styler-135628/

Heres a link to my map, Please dont claim it as your own. I will update it every time theres a big update

Overall Awesomeness Meter
|A|W|E|S|O|M|E
Overall Compleatness Meter
|C|O|M|P|L|E|A|T|E

Attachments

• Vampirism Pyro.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Level 6
Im NOT basing this off of a single version of vamp i am only taking some ideas such as humans vamps slayers killed humans turn into vamps etc. But other things will be different such as items for sure. The buildings wont be "Mass Flames = Win" it will be more of a goal to persue and you upgrade that tower over and over instead of massing it. Im also adding a bunch of "fun modes" like ffa (no shared vision for humans), a live version of the game (humans and vamp get (a) ankh(s) so they revive. There will be Ultra mode (all researchs compleated for humans and vampire). And there will be a normal mode (like a normal game of vampirism beast just with awesomeness of pyro).

Last edited:
Level 6
Thanks for helping lol, I just made Feratu up Lol. I was gonna use Trynslyvania but i didnt want to copy all those games =P. +Rep for helping me =D

{EDIT 1}
Hey I posted some stuff

Icon Request

Icon/Modeler Position On My Map

[EDIT 2}
Hey Heres The Way My Map Versions Are Going To Work.

Start at 1.00a

For Every Giant Change (such as new terrain or tons of new features/units) i will add 1.00

For Every Moderate Change (Such As A New Shop Or Ability) I Will Add 0.10

For Every Small Change (Such As A New Unit, Items or Icon) I Will Add 0.01

For Every Tiny Change (Such As A (Few) Bug Fixes) I Will Add a Letter (a,b,c,d,e and then restart)

{EDIT 3}
Well this thread seems dead =/ I guess im not getting the support of THW this time but I'll keep on posting my project updates

{EDIT 4}
Version: 1.0.1a Alpha Updates:
Loading Screen
Game Lobby Picture
+Buildings
+Shops
+Abilitys
+Items
+Units
Changing Screen Shots Soon

Last edited:
Level 6
ok I just fixed my triggers and now the pool will switch correctly. Thanks Rui for editing my posts, I would do it myself if i knew how to

Level 6
The game so far is beast, but right now, the game wont last very long. Thanks.

Ghost, what do you mean by that?

Anyone know where i can DL music thats not illegal? I need some scary/dramatic music for the video

Level 6
Ghost is it illegal? Idk much about those kind of sites but i do know the laws. I know a few are legal but i dont know which ones. I think i know what you mean by that.

Sorry for not posting recently, router troubles. Ill be back on today or monday.

I'm Adding a choice for the Vampire: Random. Its taking some triggering but I'll Get it to work hopefully.

If anyone can show me a random class trigger I will give credits in map.

I need 4 icons for my vampires, one random, one str, one int, and one agi. Ill put more detail later. As always ill give credits in my map.

Ghost do you wanna be a Beta Tester? The game should have the base of the game (makes the game last at least a hour) in about a month soon.

Thanks for being active guys.

Last edited:
Level 6
Heres the link for the free download

You Need to go to Windows Live > Windows Live Essenctials

Youll get the movie editer, mail, sync, and messenger.

Ghost can you please "upgrade" my mini lore

Mini Lore: The Anchient Vampire, Count Orloc has returned to the once peaceful lands of Feratu. The only way to defeat this vampire is to use trickery and arms.

Those things arent really what I do
Lol i think ill just put on my map post "Will give credits for ANYTHING you suggest" so i save my keyboard keys from breaking. xD

Last edited:
Level 3
Heres the link for the free download

You Need to go to Windows Live > Windows Live Essenctials

Youll get the movie editer, mail, sync, and messenger.

Ghost can you please "upgrade" my mini lore

Mini Lore: The Anchient Vampire, Count Orloc has returned to the once peaceful lands of Feratu. The only way to defeat this vampire is to use trickery and arms.

Those things arent really what I do
Lol i think ill just put on my map post "Will give credits for ANYTHING you suggest" so i save my keyboard keys from breaking. xD

Thnak you for the free download +rep

Level 6
Unfourtunatly this map will NOT be done in september for many reasons:\

I was aperently the only person in the world who didnt know computers need surge protecters
Well i think you know what the last one meant

I wont get to post very often but I will get on my brothers computer just to look at the post and update it.

I'm sorry for any of you waiting for the map to come out, I cant say an exact date, It depends on what in my computer broke, how much it costs to replace, and how much money i can get from selling games i dont play.
IF its something cheap then i can say MAYBE If i work hard it will be done in say november-january of 2010 and 2011

Last edited:
Level 2
God, stop double posting, I might be impersonating as an moderator, but it's really annoying, please stop it. I already have seen too much Vampirism lately, all of them are the same over and over again, wish you luck on this project. I hope you include something original in it.

Level 4
1#
Orc shaman as a human vampire slayer. (-)
2#
No players limit per spot so everyone won't build in one place (-)
3#
Completely feed based game - no constant resource growth for Vampires means they have no chances vs very good humans when they (2#) (-)

Level 6
Wtf are you talking about? How do u know i wont put in triggers/JASS to prevent any of those?

1#
Its a temporary model it wont be the same when my game is out. I'm J/K about that, I am having that as the default model

2#
Im going to limit it to 2 people per base.

3#
I will put in triggers to give vamp feed over time if they dont get any during the game

Last edited:
Level 5
1#
Orc shaman as a human vampire slayer. (-)
2#
No players limit per spot so everyone won't build in one place (-)
3#
Completely feed based game - no constant resource growth for Vampires means they have no chances vs very good humans when they (2#) (-)

I don't agree with #1, I like the shamans as an Idea for a vamprie slayer its about time people used a cool looking unit. so ++ on that.

#2 is not really stoppable, unless you minimize amount of resource spots a player can gather and room to build, but of course that would really set back 1 person in a base as well.

#3 This is a very problematic situation in all vamp games, either 1 side is too powerful or the other, these games rarely go both ways because of the separate income.

I suggest using a method that has never been done before, maybe giving 2*[Players the game]/[Vamps Playing]*Tech level or something.

Ex. 2*[11] =22/1=22*2 =44-(x) If there is 1 vamp and 11 humans are at tech level 2. Where X is a variable that lowers this amount because of balance reasons.

Although this is just a suggestion for you. I like your game and has alot of potential.

1)I believe the map is too large, lower the map size for now, make it bigger as you do the terrain,

Level 6
@lolzinyoface
I was lying at #1 =P i thought it was cool doing something different though i may change the model and allow an option to have the traditional slayer or the orc model

I will figure out a way to do #2 and #3, I will hope to have a very basic version of this running by next saturday, Im going to work hard this weekend to get it done. I'm hoping to let this thing be playable by 11-10-10

Level 6
Ghost is it illegal? Idk much about those kind of sites but i do know the laws. I know a few are legal but i dont know which ones. I think i know what you mean by that.

Sorry for not posting recently, router troubles. Ill be back on today or monday.

I'm Adding a choice for the Vampire: Random. Its taking some triggering but I'll Get it to work hopefully.

I need 4 icons for my vampires, one random, one str, one int, and one agi. Ill put more detail later. As always ill give credits in my map.

Ghost do you wanna be a Beta Tester? The game should have the base of the game (makes the game last at least a hour) in about a month soon.

Thanks for being active guys.

I still need

Level 6
I've just finished the workers. there are 7 levels of workers all with faster and better harvesting at the sacrificing food. (lowest food cost is 10 highest is 300) I also posted screen shots of all 7, i might add 3 more in the future to make it more simple for the humans

Last edited:
Level 6
I cant figure out how to make the humans build things, they will put the base of it but wont actually construct it. Anyone know who to fix this?

Level 5
I cant figure out how to make the humans build things, they will put the base of it but wont actually construct it. Anyone know who to fix this?

Do they have the repair option? I think they need that to build.

Also for random class trigger do you mean like a -random and it picks a random unit for you? How many classes are there and ill work something for you

---Edit---
Try this out
Replace the Create unit for player 1 to create for Triggering Player :D

• Random Unit
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
      • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -random as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Random = (Random integer number between 1 and 5)
      • Wait 0.05 seconds
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Knight for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 3
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Rifleman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 4
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Rifleman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 5
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Mortar Team for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Level 6
could you make it so just for brown and only 3 classes, thanks for the advice, i did put repair on my heros and it still wont work.

Level 5
  • VampRandom
    • Events
      • Player - Player 12 (Brown) types a chat message containing -Random as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set VampRandom = (Random integer number between 1 and 3)
        • If - Conditions
          • VampRandom Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Strength for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • VampRandom Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Agility for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • VampRandom Equal to 3
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Intellect for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Also add Turn Trigger Off at the beginning of actions so they only get 1 hero.

The Switch is a Integer Variable. and when you set to do Math- Random Integer

Is the problem with the buildings not building on the version you have uploaded now? Ill download and try to find out how to fix that.

---Edit---
I've been ooking opening and closing this map for about an hour now, I noticed that something on the map is preventing Repair from showing on the units, I even spawned a Regular Peasant and even he diddn't have the repair icon, Im trying to look at why this is happening now.

---Edit---
Go to player properties, go to Abilities available and ReEnable Repair (Human) and your units will begin to build their buildings again. Also, Max food is 100, Max you can make it is 300 I believe so even with the hero you will be unable to get the last builder.

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Peasant for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Last edited:
Level 6
#1: the trigger, i forgot to say, i want it to be a option on the portal.

#2: The ability, I didn't think about that, i was an idiot and disabled ALL abilities, ill fix it.

#3: food, I just havnt gotten to it

THANKS for all this, i will get something special for you peeps who helped me, maybe a in-game model =P

Level 5
  • Ability
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes an upgrade
    • Conditions
      • Intellect Ability Equal to (Researched tech-type)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Devotion Aura to Vamp

• Ability
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Random
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Trained unit) from the game
      • Set Random = (Random integer number between 1 and 3)
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Agility Vamp for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Intellect Vamp for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • Random Equal to 3
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Strength Vamp for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Last edited:
Level 6
YES!!! Thats the trigger i wanted. Is it going to leak at all? If not, Great work. Credits on map and if i can +rep

Level 6
Oh, and this weekend im going to try to rush and get my map ready for alpha testing. If you wanna test it go make an account on US West and add General_Shep and GeneralShep as a friend

Level 6
Actually You may be able to have more than 300 food. If you use Shift + Enter you can use larger numbers in editor. I know it works with Gold and Lumber in unit costs but I've never tried it with the food in the gameplay constants. (Not sure if you would even want more than 300 food anyways, unless you made towers and workers cost food)

Level 6
Workers already cost food... xD, i dont think you can go over 300, out of all the maps ive played ive never seen that before

Level 6
Well yea, the actual limit for food is 300, but you should be able to set it further than that with shift enter. I believe that the max gold cost for something is 100,000, unless you use shift enter, then you can go up to 1,000,000. So in theory you can do more than 300 food.

Edit* I tested this theory and even with shift enter, the game does not recognize more than 300 food. Oh well, it was worth a try eh?

Level 6
Ha ha, i didnt know u could do that, i will use that, +rep for that tip, would be pretty cool to go to 1000 food so towers and other buildings costed food

Level 6
lately i just havn't had time to edit my map, i am trying to but its very hard to do it with my tight schdule, but, luckly i have my 2 weeks of intersession in 13 days, which means a test will be coming out soon!

Level 6
Updates for 1.0.3a: Alot of stuff- will go into detail later, will post new screenshot later. Adding 32 ITEMS TO VAMPIRE SIDE!!! Im gonna post this stuff later to help balence them.

Last edited:
Level 6
Okay, I just noticed that my last worker will kill trees when it harvests. I tried triggering to make it stop but its impossible as far as i can tell, any help? New map version is out

Level 6
Clipboard02.jpg

List of items up to now.

Name Stats (Add) Cost (Gold) Cost (Wood) Recipe? Tier
Vampiric Blood 100 Attack, 2000 HP, 10 HP Regen 100 0 No 1
Hardened Vampiric Blood 300 Attack, 5000 HP, 50 HP Regen 500 50 Yes 2
Crystalized Vampiric Blood 1000 Attack, 7000 HP, 200 HP Regen 700 70 Yes 3
Statue of Demons Silence Spell, Statue (Immbolizes a Slayer) 30 0 No 0
Demonic Blood 1000 HP Starting Item Starting Item No 0
Book of Death Stomp (Damages ALL units within its range for 400 damage), Deaths Call (Damages a slayer over time for 5000 Damage 100 0 No 1
Book of Eternity Death & Destroy (Damages a tower wil 1000 Damage), Healing Wave (Heals 5000 Damage 300 30 Yes 2
Ring of the Devil 3000 Mana, 30 Mana Regen, Blood Rage (More Damage and Attack Speed for 60 seconds) 50 0 No 0
Cloak of Flames Immoiltation (Damages nearby units) 75 0 No 0
Helm of Dracula 30 Armor, 70 Strength, 1000 HP, 10 Gold Every 30 Seconds 100 0 No 1
Helm of Noferatu 50 Armor, 100 Strength, 5000 HP, 10 Gold Every 20 Seconds 300 30 Yes 2
Helm of Vampiric Lord 70 Amor, 150 Strength, 7000 HP, 70 Gold Every 120 Seconds 500 50 Yes 3
Flaming Claws 50 Attack, %20 Attack Speed Starting Item Starting Item No 0
Jar of Summons Random Demon Every Minute (Increases power over time) Starting Item Starting Item No 0
Construct Storage Box Gives a Storage Box Starting Item Starting Item No 0
Claws of the Werewolfs 100 Attack, %20 Attack Speed 75 0 No 0
Claws of Gold 20 Attack, 5 Gold every 3 attacks, %20 to give 8 Gold on any attack 150 0 No 1
Platinum Claws 50 Attack, 10 gold every 2 attacks, %10 to give 20 on any attack 250 20 Yes 2
Claws of Destruction 100 Attack, %50 attack Speed, 50 Strength 100 0 No 0
Helm of Death 10 Armor, 1000 HP, 10 HP Regen Starting Item Starting Item No 0
Blood of the Devil 1200 Attack, 10000 HP, 300 HP Regen, 500 Armor 1000 100 No 0
Boots of the Hell Lord 10 Speed Starting Item Starting Item Yes 1
Boots of Hell 100 Speed, 10 Armor, 3 Second Invulnerability Spell 50 50 Yes 2
Gauntlets of the Skeleton King 500 Armor, %50 Attack Speed, 50 Attack 275 20 No 0
Armor of Bones 300 Armor, 6000 HP, 60 HP Regen 200 20 No 1
Armor of Hardend Bones 400 Armor, 7000 HP, 70 HP Regen 300 30 Yes 2
Armor of Golden Bones 800 Armor, 14000 HP, 140 HP Regen 600 60 Yes 3
Bracers of Demolition 100 Armor, %20 Attack Speed 75 0 No 0
Skull of Pyranic 5000 All Stats, 10000 HP, 1000 HP Regen, 500 Armor, 60 Speed 1000 100 No 0
Charming Necklace Charm (Take over a slayer for 10 seconds), Windwalk, Vision of the Hell Lords (Give vision of the whole map for 1 second 100 0 No 0
Cloak of Ghosts 50 Speed, Permanent Invisability 100 0 No 0
Bone Chimes Death Calling (Damages ALL slayers for 1000 Damage) 50 0 No 0
Draculas Armor 500 Armor, 12000 HP, 120 HP Regen 500 50 No 0
Deaths Wistle Silence, Destruction (Kills a Random Building) 40 0 No 0
Claws of Pyranic 50000 Attack 500 50 No 0

Give me feedback OR Edit my items and post a better version. Tell me what is OP and what is horrible.

Level 6
Okay, mark this date 10-5-10, Beta code BASE!! H1V3-W0RK-5H0P-_|_|_|_ , PM me for a personal code that will fill the spaces after the words. I only want this to be a private beta so i am going to put in a code system for ALL future release that will be tested. If i do give you a code please don't give it to anybody else. If you somehow get the beta map and dont put in the code, it will never start. For every player it will say "Enter Beta Code" and if one person has it, everyone gets to play. Main reason why i don't want this game to be used without a beta key: I dont want it hacked and hosted on a bot and have the name of my map ruined before it's really even out, i hope you understand this, as my maps have been stolen in the past and everybody says and knows different things.

Last edited:
Level 6
Finnaly i have made a trigger to make the tree eaters NOT "eat" trees, i'm thinking of making a really short tutorial on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.