• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Darkness

What should be the next morph form?

• Bunny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Footman

• Demoness

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a map i'm making called vampirism darkness. It's currently completely unfinished.
The object of the map is to kill all the humans if your the vampires. The object of the map if you are human is to stop the vampires from killing you or maybe even kill them. Some of the map features will include : host kick, setname, morph, first bite which is if you get attacked by a vampire and survive you from then on turn into a werewolf when it becomes night giving you a movement bonus but you can still do everything you could do when you were human. Well since I dont currently know whos going to do everything there are no credits. Here is current team
Me: Gui Triggers
Tejew: Audio effect sound maker and preview image and laoding screen amker
Positions that still need tto be filled
Terrainer
Item and object Maker
Ability Maker
I'm also accepting suggestions, ideas etc........

Last edited:
Level 7
wil the vampires harm OR pontentially harm the bad fox? he wAs bad but likes his blood in he feetzor.

Level 6
Clan bom is already creating a new vampire game. StealthofKing created the original Vampire Ice, which is what fire is based off of.

Level 3
Hey everyone I've decided to start this from scratch I know how to make just about any triggers needed but I need some people to fill-in some positions and here they are
Terrainer
Audio Sound Maker
Loading Screen and Preview Image Maker
Item and Object Maker
Ability Maker

Level 2
I'll do Audio Sound Maker & Loading Screen And Preview Image Maker.

Reason I'm wanting to help is cause im actually making my own Vampirism, Its Vampirism Earth. Its v. 0.1Beta, It has basically all the triggers, sort of, just need to add a little bit more, add more terran features, add more units, and its done. So yea.. going well, might as well help yours as well.

Level 16
By more info we didnt mean adding silly detailed info how in your map a werewulf turns into a slice of bread instead of a vampire. You need to tell us the overview of your map. Read the rules and use the requirements as questions in which you answer. First questions; Map name? ....and go the list down.

Status
Not open for further replies.