• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism PYRO

Do you like the idea of this map?

• No! It looks like it will fail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Im trying to add little peices of replays but in the very early stages it VERY hard to get anything worth putting on.

I triple posted actually XD, sorry for that, didn't notice i'll keep it in mind

Can somebody tell me something about my items (posted above)

Level 6
but there is a limit of abilities and the items are all bought at shops. Im going to kill off some items and replace them but im going to try not to make more than 35 vampire items

Level 7

Human in the begining
Humans.jpg

dont know if u changed it or not but i suggest you change the positions of the building's icons :) take a look at this and you'll know what i mean:

Art - Button Position (X) (Integer)
Defines in which column to place the button for the unit/building/hero, in the bottom-right command-interface area. A building's button can be viewed in the construction tab of a worker unit who can construct that building. For units and heroes, it can be viewed in the building in which the unit or hero is trained. Column values range from 0 (Left-most column) to 3 (Right-most column).

Art - Button Position (Y) (Integer)
Defines in which row to place the button for the unit/building/hero, in the bottom-right command-interface area. A building's button can be viewed in the construction tab of a worker unit who can construct that building. For units and heroes, it can be viewed in the building in which the unit or hero is trained. Row values range from 0 (top-most row) to 2 (Bottom-most row).

uniteditor1.jpg

Level 6
For towers in going to make in the begging arrow towers (the base for low-tier towers), frost towers (the base for mid-tier game towers), and pyro towers (the base for all high-tier towers). NEW SCREENSHOTS @ FIRST POST!!! WEWT! GETTING TO THE BETA!

Last edited:
Level 6
Man, the 8th is gonna be fun. I'm going to get a bot to host pyro on and im going to get ALOT of feed back on it. But there are a few things i will really need done before it comes out. Can someone give actaul feedback on the items, I need this so the vampire isn't too weak or strong. I'm going to put in the code system later (so anyone can play =D) mostly because i kept on changing release dates and the code system will take a while. I might not even put in a code system. Im going to need ALOT of feedback on the 8th. If you want to get a reserved slot in the beta just add General_Shep and GeneralShep on USWest. I hope you all like the beta! I will be getting alot of videos for my preview during the beta so it wont just be a skull and words. Thanks everyone for looking at this long post and for being semi-active =P

Last edited:
Level 5
Items..

Cloak of Immolation, How much damage does it do? Seems kinda cheap for a perma damage item.

#25: 500 armor for 275 gold and 20 wood? Kinda out weighs all the other items drastically.

Actually, the items may seem fine, but gold cost might be iffy, but who knows its really dependent on average feed/gold gain for vamps. Which will be great for the beta, Vamp might start out uber strong on release :p You might have a lot of betas lmao.

Level 6
Yea probly, Thanks the cloak will do 100 damage/s? or is that too much?

#25 Okay i'll fix it

Is there a -claim system anywhere? i need one for claiming bases.

Okay, for this friday the way its going to work is at loosly 6:30 PM Mountain time US & Canada (7:30 PM Central time US & Canada) (5:30 PM Pacific time US & Canada) The testers will meet up in a channel named VPBT (Vampirism Pyro Beta Testers) NOT Clan VPBT, I will get a bot somehow, i would appreciate it if you could lend me a bot that you or a freinds of yours owns. I will be in the games for 1-4 Hours Proboly fixing up the map after every few games. For the 8th you WONT need beta keys mostly because i dont have the time to put in that system right now. After that I wont be in the betas until 10:00 AM Mountain Time (11:00 AM Central Time) (9:00 AM Pacific Time) I hope to see alot of people in the games. My Account name is General_Shep and GeneralShep on USWest. Add them both to friends and when its time come to channel VPBT.

Last edited:
Level 6
uhhhm i am on alot. I'm really rushing my game because the beta HAS to come out tommorow. I think Iv'e made a way to credit all the people who have helped me (not with models or icons though) You will see in the beta. I will get a new video on saturday (for the beta) and it should have alot of highlights of the game (like what a base will look like, what the vampire does when it dies etc.). I hope you all are excited for tommorow now, ive got to get back to editing

Level 6
Does anyone here have a bot i can use for tonight? My clan's bot isn't working right now and i expect it won't work in time for the beta. If you do I will email the beta map before it starts. Thanks everyone!

Level 6
Lol at least i can spell it right. And new ideas? Uhhhhmmm look at it when I have it done. For one thing, you can choose a different vampire rather than just a vampire with a different skin. Now you get a vampire with different stats and skins. And what is it about fire that i am copying? Honestly i started playing fire just after this was a few days old.

The Beta is OVER! (for today) On monday i will get another updated version useing the feedback from todays beta

Last edited:
Level 6
Okay. Everyone who helped me even if it the smallest thing, give me your username so i can give you one extra tier of the final goldmine. if you don't want that special feature then just tell me so i can put in a event so i know who to thank.

Last edited:
Level 6
I think I will it Vampirism Saphire. Idc what you say because i'm making the new loading screen right now xD

It's easier to make loading screens and title with a mineral instead of a flaming skull

Last edited:
Level 6
If you want, I can give you an open source of my Vampirism Map (Vampirism Meltdown) to use as reference, or anything else you may want to use from it. I haven't worked on it in ages and it's probably not triggered as well as it could be but it works decently in game. Your call, just send me a pm if you want it. And if you need any help for ideas or stuff let me know, I'll help if i'm around.

Level 15
Okies, il download and see : )

Also about the changes, when you are creating a map you should have a notepad open where you type in all things you change.

Atleast i do so, they get long and it looks cool : )

+rep for using my idea to change the name.

Level 6
I'm really trying to make time in my busy schedule since i have school, chores, band, UIL, and a bunch of other things to do everyday. Eldubs +rep for that notepad idea, i've never heard that idea before xD. I'm working on the loading screen and so far it is so much better quality than the other on for Pyro. I'm trying to get my computer fixed so i have a fast computer to edit on. I won't put out a release date for a while but i'm pretty sure that all my ideas wont be put in until 2011. I'm thinking of making this map ALSO for SC2 so i can learn theb editer and all. I'm going to get another Beta out in the next month i hope.

Level 6
Okay. I was gonna get somebody as a terrainer though Lol. I suck at terraining. But ima work on items later. Did you host the map?

Level 6
Ugggggggghh I'm not getting much time on the computer with WC3. I'm Really trying to get my computer fixed, but until then I offically and killing this project. Once i get my computer fixed I'll Remake a thread to fit the new name. I hope you guys understand.

Level 6
Okay, First off merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it. I plan to make a little preview of the game sometime in the summer, Unless i get my computer fixed i won't be able to do anything. IF i do though, I will work over spring break and after school on the map. I Received a camera for Christmas so i will be able to tape my games instead of using programs that lag out my computer =D. Sorry for all the delays, but life happens =/

Status
Not open for further replies.