• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My playable Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright well this is a map I've been working on, The terrain wasn't what I was aiming to be good, but I thought I would put a screenshot anyway. Bear in mind that it is meant to be playable, And not some amazing artistic design. I don't know how to make the sky blend with the fog. Anyway, here it is:

2hdpumg.jpg

Don't be harsh. I'm not awesome at terraining. :p

Level 10
i'm geussing your not a terrainer but to carry on giving constructive critsisum its all a bit plain, nothing seems to fit with each other id sugest maybe more scaled doodas and posible a bit more of a theme to it

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

i'm geussing your not a terrainer but to carry on giving constructive critsisum its all a bit plain, nothing seems to fit with each other id sugest maybe more scaled doodas and posible a bit more of a theme to it
(If your talking about me, no im not a terrainer :grin:)

Level 4
Well I wasn't trying to get a road idea on the pathway, i just wanted to add a little variation on the pathway, because its basically just like footmen wars but a little different format. Thanks for the constructive criticism anyway :csmile: More would be appreciated though :csmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.