1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pyritie, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhh,this page has 10+ vids,can you please send links instead?
    anyway thanks for informing us :D

2. EloTheMan

EloTheMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hope they will announce the starting date soon cuz I got a feeling that there will be a background character episode in the next season, or at least a semi backgroundponyepisode. :D

Good thing we got fanmade comics. :)
    Click for Scootaloo
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    Click for more
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  3. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol chicken^

4. EloTheMan

EloTheMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    According to this, Season Three will start in 2 months 1 week and 2 days (unconfirmed, but its that community's approximation).
    Also there will be only 13 episodes and some of the songs has been released (confimred).

Daily dose of comics
    [​IMG]

5. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    But fleas are hard to squish XD

6. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Pretty much off THW as so far maybe more than 1 week passed since I last entered and more away of THW will come, but I decided to share this here. I was browsing a forum of the Mugen engine where I have to do little stuff w it when I saw this mugen project of ponies and around it this leaked alpha/very early Fighting is Magic.

So by sharing it I give you an opportunity to try that wonderful game as if it were in beta phase.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  7. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I actually dont know... they want the leaked version to be spread? I feel bad for doing it if people will get f*cked. Butt f*cked.

8. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Many are looking forward to that game, so it's natural this version is probably everywhere on the net. Their team blame one of their devs that leaked it. Feel no guilt... it's not anyone else's fault. Either way, a wonderful opportunity to try this wonderful game!

9. EloTheMan

EloTheMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think i am going to wait for the finished game version, don't wanna waste time with any eventual buggy and unbalanced gameplay.
    [​IMG]

I really like to see how many of my favourite comic artists who support MLP, other than NerfNow we got the creators of LICD and LFG (Sohmer and Lar).
    Questionable Content
    Manly guys doing manly things

And I think there was someone more, cant remember right now though :/

10. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tried it, some characters were hard to master though, every move is basic except for the supers
    (Although Pinkie Pie's level 3 super "Pinkamina"'s controls should be changed, because it's too easy to perform, you just do ⇩,⇩,⇩,C, and yet it depletes 60% of the opponent's health)
    Some bugs I found (by now some are fixed)
    1. If you press the esc button to pause while the characters are in the air,attacking,or sprinting (During non-full screen mode) they will drop out of the battle, if you press esc again,they will be shifted to another random place in the stage
    2. At random times, Player 2's controls disable (It can only be enabled once more after Player 1 attacks Player 2)
    3. Applejack's grab move's animations are broken. (Or Devteam hasn't added anims,either of the two)

Anyway,I wouldn't recommend this to people without any brony friends that they can play with, due to it having only 2 player mode (Played it with my brother)

P.S. I fully respect people who thinks people who downloads the leak are bad, I wouldn't touch the game so much anyway because I'm busy at school

11. Lorchipdelta

Lorchipdelta

Resources:
    Resources:
    a couple of videos that serve to entertain waiting until the arrival of the third season

the fan favorite song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzsxfO7dBlA

the opening version complete official of the hub
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McgpE9a5JG4

and the brony song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdiCqDVUxI

12. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What's bad about downloading what someone else has posted, there is no such thing as 'being bad for downloading a leaked version' :croll: I for one have tried it once, could or could not touch it any further until it can be played online, etc. And at least seeing it how it looks like in real, not just video, was good.

13. Edhel-dur

Edhel-dur

Resources:
    Resources:
    S2 was nice, can't wait for S3.

14. Jake Command Wolf

Jake Command Wolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    All work and no play makes Jakey a dull brony...

I had a rather funny pony related happen stance to today, so I felt like sharing... It's also my birthday, which has something to do with it lol. :wink:

I had a rather bad day at work, and when I got home I found my parents had taken my collection of Nutcrackers (yes I DO collect and keep them out all year round) and my mother had put party hats on all them, having the whole horde of them surrounding the cake she had made for me.

It hit me as soon as I saw this scence that I all of a sudden felt like Pinkie Pie when she lost her marbles in the episode "Party of One", me surronded by a bunch of inanimated objects wearing party hats...

Lmao, but still I feel special for my parents going so far for me on my 24th birthday, it truly means a lot to be remebered on such a day. :grin:

15. The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Happy birthday!

Enjoy these party ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFV2riYeglA

16. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
  17. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    That was pretty funny, also happy birthday to you, to you!
    *Continues randonly singing of doom*

All my birthdays are dull xp

18. Brambleclaw

Brambleclaw

Resources:
    Resources:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wxoGmVjAsmE#! best pony is now 20% cuter

19. EloTheMan

EloTheMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Halfway through september and we still don't know when season 3 will start. I hope they wont postpone it to 2013 :hohum:

Luckily the internet does not rest. I found this comic based on sw mixed with ponies today. :D
    clicky
    [​IMG]
    Its fairly good but its the small things that I liked about it.

Full comic can be found here

^And I wished I could find such good ponymusicvids on youtube, I always end up browsing through the weird and bad ones. :/

20. Lorchipdelta

Lorchipdelta

Resources:
    Resources:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.