• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Apologies to the People of the Hive Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Now that my "Child Services is a cult" Thread is locked, I would to reveal 2 things: 1. That I have posted the same thread on a different forum and gotten markedly different results 2. That this has been a psychological exercise in radical thinking. At the other forum, which shall remain unnamed, the people engaged in a sober debate, with but one person on my side out of two who was actually responded to. He was not persecuted, but debated with and corrected. The thread also stayed unlocked long enough for me reveal #2 to them in the same thread. It appears that people here were not ready for this exercise, and for this I am sorry.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?97847-Child-Services-is-a-cult

Billy actually found the thread he was talking about

Still, you have to realize how trollish it looks - and lumped in with the daily input of similar idiotic threads this looked like nothing more then an exercise in have 1 person refute the point and then everyone else "inb4close"-ing

You can't exactly expect people to respect the opinion that children should be left with unfit parents even if it threatens them with violence.

Level 18
No, your exercise has been successfull.
You wanted to see how people would react to radical statements and pretty much got the answer.
Anger and writing do not mix up well though.

Level 6
Well, I learned my lesson. I'm just not sure exactly what it is. I just know I am regretful and won't pull crap like this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.