• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Music] Teuncreemers vs Wherewolftherewolf (vs Fanny.Shaver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY so I have the judging, do I just post it now and give rewards or what?

He's not listed as a Challenge section moderator - he already approved it. The only listed challenge section mods are Hawk and Squiggy. I know Py is a Arena mod, but I don't know if he has any control in the Challenge subsection.

I'm a global mod so I can moderate everywhere.

I guess I forgot to move this out of the submission section >__>

Teuncreemers
Click here, to listen to Teuncreemers music.Forest Theme

Theme
You really matched it too the theme of the "forest." But, its quite boring to say the least. It could use more environmental sounds in the background somewhere.20/30

Creativity/Originality
Its creative to the point where you think its good, but not too the point where you think its fantastic, lacking.16/20

Dynamic/Tonation
It flows pretty good, but its slow in the beginning, then it gets fast then slow again. I would of loved to see more of a better flow here.15/20

Composition
It works with the theme, matches it well, overall its a good starter that could use some touching up and such. But it is lacking a bit.21/30

WherewolfTherewolf
Click here, to listen to WherewolfTherewolf's music.Forest Theme

Theme
Matches the theme pretty good, i love the flowing beat of sounds, but in the middle towards the end, there's some weird sounds that dont even match the theme, hmm..19/30

Creativity/Originality
Quite creative with all the sounds and what/not. But, this has to match the forest theme which you covered a little. Overall i think the sounds weren't as "forest" like.14/20

Dynamic/Tonation
It flows fantastic, but what i dont like is that theres some sounds you added that dont even sound anything similar too the theme, at all. ??13/20

Composition
The song in general is ok, the sounds and beats are lacking alot. If you kept the flow of the "forest" theme going and no sounds were misunderstood, then this whole thing would be nice, this is lacking quite so much.19/30

Teuncreemers: 72
WherewolfTherewolf: 65

Teuncreemers wins!

Level 19
Oke cool!
Was a nice challenge Wherewolf.
The bad things about my sub are really true. I agree with them. Maybe it will go better next contest/challenge in the future.

Thanks for judging AoP and thanks for posting it Pyritie:D

Level 19
Yeah the scores were close to eachother.
Was my first challenge so was kinda funny.
Didn't know you would lose the rep if you lose the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.