• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple Multiboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, so I've checked all the tutorials on MB's and done a few advanced searches but nothing fruitful came up.

What I want is 6 multiboards, one for each player. Displaying that players' custom resources...

So what I have right now is a

For Loop A 1 to 6
Create multiboard... set up multiboard...
Set Last created multiboard as ResourceBoard[Integer A]
next A.

But, I can't find a way to display only ResourceBoard[1] for Player[1] and ResourceBoard[2] for Player[2] and so on and so forth?

Can anyone shed some light on these illusive Multiboards?

Level 5
Straight and to the point. Thanks Pharaoh_

Why is your 'avatar status' Stuck in the UK? It's not so bad here at the moment! :D

Level 5
Of course it is! Haha! No way!? Havn't listened to these guys in absolute ages.

'I am a slave for the minimum wage...' Thanks for refreshing my memory :D

I'm quite into the Infadels at the minute, their cover of Sweet Dreams is :thumbs_up:

Their new single (not on youtube/myspace yet though) is 'The Future of the Gravity Boy' and it's awesome.

Anyways, back on topic - your code works, as per usual! +rep when I have 'spread it round a bit more'

Level 5
Bump.

call MultiboardDisplay (udg_Multiboard[GetForLoopIndexA()], true)

This returns error: Expected a name.

Level 14
  • For each (IntegerA) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set Show = False
      • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == Player(GetForLoopIndexA()) then
      • Set Show = True
      • Custom script: endif
      • Custom script: call MultiboardDisplay (udg_Multiboard[GetForLoopIndexA()], true)

This isn't compiling for me. Also, the variable "show" doesn't seem to ever be used. On the final "custom script" line where does the variable Show come into play?

Status
Not open for further replies.