• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Local multiboards not showing, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tested this trigger in various ways, but when it's ordered to run, it does not show teh multiboards to the players.
it's supposed to show mulboard[1] to players 1-5 and multiboard[2] to players 6-10
in teh ytrigger that creates the multiboards , at the end i hide all multiboards, because they are no t ready to be shown.

Any ideas?

• R Show Muttiboard
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempLoop = (TempLoop + 1)
      • Set TempPlayer = (Player(TempLoop))
      • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == udg_TempPlayer then
      • Multiboard - Show Multiboard_Everyhting[PlayersTeam[TempLoop]]
      • Multiboard - Maximize Multiboard_Everyhting[PlayersTeam[TempLoop]]
      • Custom script: endif
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • TempLoop Not equal to 10
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Run (This trigger) (ignoring conditions)
        • Else - Actions
          • Set TempLoop = 0

The multiboard triggers work fine, but this thing about hiding and then showing does not work. If I remove hide and show actions then on start the multiboard is created and visible.

I tried to create the multiboard with event 'player sends chat message' and it's the same - nothing shows.

• test
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing h as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempPlayer = (Player((Integer A)))
          • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == udg_TempPlayer then
          • Multiboard - Show Multiboard_Everyhting[PlayersTeam[(Integer A)]]
          • Multiboard - Maximize Multiboard_Everyhting[PlayersTeam[(Integer A)]]
          • Custom script: endif

Status
Not open for further replies.