• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with Multiboards !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
[SOLVED] Problem with Multiboards !

Hi guys, I'm having a big problem w/ multiboards, I tried to do a multiboard for each team (Team 1 from 1-5 players and Team 2 from 6-10 players) but when I give the command to show the multiboard 1, ok, it shows but when I give the command to show the second multiboard for the players 6-10 the first disapears and the second appears.... I tried to change some of these cods and nothing changed... I don't know what's wrong with it..... I'm posting the multiboard here for download, If you fix it to me, I'll apreciate

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/zFFRpUgv/AjudaMultiboard.html?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking advantage of topic, I've another question, There's a way to put 2 multiboards for a single player ? I mean in the up topic I'm trying to know If the game create 2 multiboards, 1 for each player, this question is about 2 for each player, the last multiboard + a new multiboard... I tried to create 2 multiboard for each player BUT when the second shows, it replaces the first one : /

Last edited:
Level 11
You can only display one multiboard per player. If you try to display another, the firt one will appear. You can not get around it.

He wants to display one multiboard for one team, and a different multiboard for another team.

Something like
  • Multiboard
    • Events
      • -------- Your events --------
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Team1 = (All allies of Player 1 (Red))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Team1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Player = Picked Player
          • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == udg_player then
          • Multiboard - Show YourMultiboard
          • Custom script: endif
would work, no?

Level 4
He wants to display one multiboard for one team, and a different multiboard for another team.

Something like
  • Multiboard
    • Events
      • -------- Your events --------
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Team1 = (All allies of Player 1 (Red))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Team1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Player = Picked Player
          • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == udg_player then
          • Multiboard - Show YourMultiboard
          • Custom script: endif
would work, no?

"He wants to display one multiboard for one team, and a different multiboard for another team." It's what I want in the first question but the guy answered the second question to me and I'm gonan test this script right now... And did you download the map and checked the triggers ?

Level 4
YESSSS !!!!!!!!!! It finally WORKED !!!! The problem was: I was doing this command (what you posted here) in the same Trigger, I mean, the multiboard create command was in the same trigger with the show command....

Thanks mate ! +REP to you !

Status
Not open for further replies.