• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I just need help with a couple of short questions and I hope someone can whip up a quick answer. :)

1.) Is there a limit on how many multiboards you can create and show at the same time?
I have a trigger that makes a couple of multiboards and it seems that it only shows the last multiboard created and I have set both multiboards into variables.

2.) If there is a limit, is it possible to display a multiboard to each player with a unique title for each?

Level 18
1. I think that only a multiboard can be created at a time (and leaderboard is the same). If a multiboard want to be created, the previous multiboard must be disappeared
2. each player can have each different multiboard

Translation: 1. I think that only 1 multiboard can be shown at a time (same for leatherboard). For another multiboard to be shown, the previous must be hidden or destroyed.
2. Each Player can have different Multiboard. I don't understand this?

Level 16
Translation: 1. I think that only 1 multiboard can be shown at a time (same for leatherboard). For another multiboard to be shown, the previous must be hidden or destroyed.
2. Each Player can have different Multiboard. I don't understand this?

Well you should do a better translation next time =))

About #2, he meant to say that it is possible to show a different multiboard to each player.

Status
Not open for further replies.