• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i feel like really stupid to have to ask this, but i simply can't find the mistake i made:

• leaderboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.50 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and (numberofplayers + 1) rows, titled Level 1
      • Set multiboard = (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (numberofplayers + 1), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the text for multiboard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the width for multiboard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 6.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 2.50% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the text for multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to Player
      • Multiboard - Set the text for multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to Kills
      • Multiboard - Show multiboard
(numberofplayers + 1) equals 2 in the test phase, i double checked with a display text action

i also checked with another map where i had it working, but i can't find what i missed.
i always end up with some weird cross in the corner instead (see screenshot)

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_061618_174345_01.tga
    7.9 MB · Views: 85
Level 13
i got it working now, apparently if you show the timer window first and then the multiboard it creates this bug.

i switched and started with the multiboard and now it's showing. although timer window and multiboard still overlap a little, but at least both are shown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.