• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moving Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Except DSG took that further to disrespect someone simply asking how to do a trigger and basically tell them that they would be useless, despite the fact they were clearly putting in effort - for something completely unrelated to whatever DSG was talking about. That was the icing on the cake.

Just because someone does work doesn't mean they should be a mod, either. They can do the same work without a moderator's status.

A moderator needs more than just good work, they also need a good attitude, which is where DSG was lacking.

@GhostThruster: Oh yes, he did do a lot of good work from what I hear, but I'm not sure what happened with regards to a 'warning'. I'm sure he had been warned before, but it's not like that's any of our business :p

After all, the question we'd be asking if we're asking that is 'does Ralle know what he's doing?'

And I don't think that's a question any of us want to be caught asking, because I'm fairly sure we'll find out the hard way ;P

Level 22
^ And I have made a lot of times DSG feel useless too, when I tell him I have a question with the editor then solve it all myself due to lack of attention paid to my problem or go to Mapster, though I still like him and he is doing great job, still no reason to say he was bad with members or anything.

@GhostThruster - I like everything being difficult and not easy, I hate playing for fun such as you do with some maps, I do melee, I do esports as I've played tournaments but ofc I am nowhere near the good players, I call myself noob and those below me - super noobs, and the same way for everything, And I feel more important than newer members, I hate people who suck too much at something, I strive for perfection as much as I can - if that doesn't make me an elitist, goood!

Level 22
Better be bad but knowledgable than super nice and know nothing about the sc2 editor. Be a noob but try to improve and you won't be a noob one day instead of not do anything that is 'too hard for you'. Always take HARD PATH, why do you think I went Brutal? If you can't beat the campaign in Brutal you are a nooob. If you are under Master league you are a noob. Why do you think Blizz removed Wins for under Master. We are all elitists, Long Live The Elitists!

Good luck getting someone who is very very very nice and very very very knowledgable and helps every single thread in the sc2 editor section. Gl HF Ralle, and GG!

Level 12
Not exactly sure if this is on-topic again. I'd recommend going to argue in a new topic or - once again - locking this one.

As for what I actually came here to say - the topic title says it all. I guess it is indeed time to move forward.

Level 35
I understood that much, doesn't make you sound any less silly.

Odd that you assume that I haven't played 1v1 Starcraft 2, nor the campaign. It's your horrible English I'm having difficulty understanding.

But here's the thing
You say you hate:
'- I hate noobs - those who say everything they are not good at sucks, those who try to improve are not, at least not with that meaning
- if you promote being lazy and not putting an effort and saying everything that requires an effort 'it sucks' - you are on the wrong planet'

And yet, here you are, doing just that. You must really hate yourself right about now.

And calling people 'troll' just because they raise good points which you can't seem to argue against? That's just weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.