• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morph + build = bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
It works for me, what units exactly do you use? e.g. when I used human and footman, footman couldn't build, he just started the building (because he hadn't the Repair ability).

There seems to be some problem with races: while transforming the race of the base unit is used. Orc builders can't build human buildings and other way.

When i transformed peasant to peon, he couldn't build orc buildings, only human (which i added to him, 'course)

Hope my study helped, if you describe exactly what you need, i can look into it further.

Level 11
I have custom wisp with custom buildings, and i copied that wisp, and copied couldnt do it. Cant even start building, i'll try it now in new map, same thing is with neutral victim, some units keep going back when bellow 50% of life, and some units dont... Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.