• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Build Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I want to get 2 build menus with different content and tooltips on the same worker. No, I don't want a morph ability that switches workers.
I tried adding 2 build abilities and putting more buildings that fit into 1 menu.
Anyone knows how to have 2 build menus and select their content? (for example buildings of type X in 1st build menu, buildings of type Y in the 2nd)
Thanks.

Level 12
I've seen it done before, but the map it was in was protected, which means its probably some super-insane secret nobody wants us to know. The cheater way would be to make one a spell book and make multiple copys of ivory tower and change them, but it doesn't let you apply gold or wood to it.....

Level 18
I've seen it done before, but the map it was in was protected, which means its probably some super-insane secret nobody wants us to know. The cheater way would be to make one a spell book and make multiple copys of ivory tower and change them, but it doesn't let you apply gold or wood to it.....

hmm yeah, never seen it, that it's possible to add another build menu.. but it's surely hackable.. however..

the only way to do this is via the tiny buildings which you can place, and use some kinda spellbook for it like coolty said.. but you have to trigger the effects, like gold or wood costs, because it will only cost mana, so remove it and controll if the player owns enough money before he can cast/build it..

There's some Circle TD that uses a second build menu, but it also uses the cast way, thought, but would be a good template to base on..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.