• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 or more custom build ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I have a spellbook and that spellbook contains 2 abilities that will let me build buildings (based it on build tiny farm and build tiny altar). When that spellbook contains 1 build ability, it works. However when I put the 2nd build ability in the spellbook, the 1st build ability also become the 2nd build ability. The 2 abilities build the same building even though they have different descriptions with different units built. How can I fix this problem?

Level 17
there was a trick how to prevent this, you need to create a spellbook for each spell. that means:
you got 2 abilities, so you have to create 2 spellbooks where you put them in and you have to create the main spellbook (where you put in you 2 spellbooks)
now go to tirgger editor and use the "Hide Ability" function for the 2 spellbooks.
the result should be that bots spells are in the main spellbook, but wont collide with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.