• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Moon stone spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi! My problem is that i can't make a dummy unit cast a spell based on moon stone item spell that changes day time to 00:00, I just don't see it in issue an order with no target and the spell itself doesn't have an ID. Looking for help. Thanks in advance.

Level 13
Its id is 852621.
call IssueImmediateOrderById(whichUnit, 852621)

EDIT:
If you need to find another ability order id that doesn't have a string order, use the following trigger:

• Find Order
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call BJDebugMsg(GetUnitName(GetTriggerUnit())+": "+I2S(GetIssuedOrderId()))
That should be enough for most abilities. Keep in mind that using items does NOT show the order id from its ability. In fact, it's shown the order id for using an item in a specific inventory slot; From 852008 to 852013.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.