• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Monolithic Building Pack

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
These are buildings of monolith factions, i have done my best

-Lizard Rock Pile : base & crystal from nether dragon roost, egg & nest from chimaera roost

-Beastly Roots : merging trees from green dragon roost and harpy nest 2

-Spider Egg Sack : base from black dragon roost, and egg from egg sack

-Wolf Den : base from green dragon roost, bushes from altar of elder, tree from marketplace, and rock from undead shipyard

-Satyr Portal : base from corrupted moon well, bones from altar of darkness, skull & water from sacrificial pit

-Troll Training Camp: base and props from Voodoo Lounge, forge & anvil from draenei barracks, and cauldron from furbolg hut

-Furbolg Monastery: base from tauren totem, props from chimaera roost, & added shimmering weed

-Murloc Fishing Pool: base & props from temple of tides, some props from mur'gul hut

-Monolith : added base from bronze dragon roost, team colored stones, and death animation

-Monolith Shard : added burrow model from crypt fiend, also a simple birth & death animation

-Monolith Item: added particle and death animation

272241-ac80163e3a9009d6de14852ff6066c67.png

**there are still small issues in some models, but would not be much problem, i will try to fix it when have the time.
Contents

Beastly Roots (Model)

Furbolg Monastery (Model)

Lizard Rock Pile (Model)

Monolith Base (Model)

Monolith Item (Model)

Monolith Shard (Model)

Murloc Fishing Pool (Model)

Satyr Portal (Model)

Spider Egg Sack (Model)

Troll Training Camp (Model)

Wolf Den (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Good job integrating the portrait with TC background to the model proper, and giving them all foundations, however: the Monolith, Murloc, and some others have geosets not fading properly on decay, and the Murloc building's sheets/banners have a weird...
Level 8
This map was fun back in the days despite being simple. Thanks you for giving it some light, nostalgia !

Thank you for creating a Reforged version of the creep town halls from the Monolith map. These are really well-made, and it requires no addition texture file. But, I do have a couple of issues: Beastly Roots can't be opened via Retera; lots of error lines pop-up. And the Lizard Rock Pile's Stand Work animation slightly moves the building, at least via RMS. Oh, the Wolf Den also has two portrait cameras. You can remove the second one as the first one seems to fit as the very portrait for the model.

Level 7
This map was fun back in the days despite being simple. Thanks you for giving it some light, nostalgia !
thanks! i just realized so many people were also enjoying monolith map too :peasant-cheers-back:
Thank you for creating a Reforged version of the creep town halls from the Monolith map. These are really well-made, and it requires no addition texture file. But, I do have a couple of issues: Beastly Roots can't be opened via Retera; lots of error lines pop-up. And the Lizard Rock Pile's Stand Work animation slightly moves the building, at least via RMS. Oh, the Wolf Den also has two portrait cameras. You can remove the second one as the first one seems to fit as the very portrait for the model.
hmm weird, beastly roots works fine for me i just checked it. but for lizard rock, it does move, like breathing in work animation, gonna fix it later

hmm weird, beastly roots works fine for me i just checked it. but for lizard rock, it does move, like breathing in work animation, gonna fix it later
This is the error I get when I open it via Daemon Retera Model Studio.

Attachments

• BeastlyRoots_error.png
    BeastlyRoots_error.png
    410.7 KB · Views: 22
Level 21
I know these are good if someone did a Reforged Monolith map, but they are also good for some creeps on some maps...

Kinda like other uses too and so forth...

Level 7
This is the error I get when I open it via Daemon Retera Model Studio.
are we using different tool then? im not using any version other than RMS, so i cant really help with that :peasant-thinking:

all the memories just come back more beautifully thanks to you
thanks! really a good memories my friend :peasant-thumbs-up-cheers:

I know these are good if someone did a Reforged Monolith map, but they are also good for some creeps on some maps...

Kinda like other uses too and so forth...
yeah once again its up to the community...

Last edited:
Level 7
it's about time someone made a tasty model pack, well done

yeah but im still new in modeling, i will learn more

will you make one for forest troll with working animation too?
do you think that is good enough? im thinking to create another one with different model

God its the best Monolith building models I've ever seen! (tears of joy):pcry:
whoa thank you friend! :pcry:

You have set these as buildings but they lack team color, (except Satyr Pool) birth animations and proper death animations.
yes im looking to it, maybe you have a suggestion what/where to add a matching team color?

yeah i hope there will be someone willing to reforge the map, or even make a better model than mine

Last edited:

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Good job integrating the portrait with TC background to the model proper, and giving them all foundations, however: the Monolith, Murloc, and some others have geosets not fading properly on decay, and the Murloc building's sheets/banners have a weird animation on death. The Monolith Shard's death popcorn also persists for a long time.

AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved.