• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

CaptainHec's Building Pack - High Elf

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
I share a list of buildings with different uses (models without the need for textures)

Thanks to the Hive community and Retera for their tool.

Suggestions are welcome.

Give me credits if you use them
Contents

High Elf - Arcane Arts (Model)

High Elf - Arcane Arts (Icon)

High Elf - Arcane Assembler (Icon)

High Elf - Arcane Assembler (Model)

High Elf - Arcane Lab (Icon)

High Elf - Arcane Lab (Model)

High Elf - Arcane Transmuter (Model)

High Elf - Arcane Transmuter (Icon)

High Elf - Arcane Vault (Icon)

High Elf - Arcane Vault (Model)

High Elf - Arcanest (Model)

High Elf - Arcanest (Icon)

High Elf - Outpost Castle (Icon)

High Elf Building's (Minipack) (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
They have no working portrait, birth animation, and death animations; and most of them have no working stand work animations. The Transmuter's fire locations are way out of place and the Outpost's health bar is way above. You should also edit their...
Nice elven buildings.
Couple of things:
1) The rim of the dome of the barracks is poking out of the walls on either side:
View attachment 453130

2) The Arcane Transmuter appears to show the entire Arcane Observatory in three of the animations: Birth, Death 1, and Decay (at least in the viewer here on Hive):
View attachment 453131
I'm repairing that now! Ty

This is very cool done, of course. But when I see pieces from Dalaran, I’m immediately confused (like these are Dalaran or elves xD)

probably you use pieces from Dalaran, because the elves don’t have decent material?
Yes, in reality high elves have little material in the game (or I don't know where to find it), in my shoe mind, humans = stone bricks, elves = off-white.
Now, I imagined that the Dalarians imitate/use the elven architectural style. If you tell me what parts they are specifically, I will try to correct them.

Level 14
This is very cool done, of course. But when I see pieces from Dalaran, I’m immediately confused (like these are Dalaran or elves xD)
I concur. Dalaranian architecture is quite recognizable - but it only makes possible to use this work for Dalaran faction.

Yes, in reality high elves have little material in the game (or I don't know where to find it), in my shoe mind, humans = stone bricks, elves = off-white.
Now, I imagined that the Dalarians imitate/use the elven architectural style. If you tell me what parts they are specifically, I will try to correct them.
They do have, actually. Silvermoon doodads are many in numbers.

Level 21
This can also be used for Blood Elf buildings too, and yeah...

Just need to see if someone can make the old style buildings now...
Seeing on how we can have Reforged and Classic for Warcraft III.

I think that with these models, you can already make a usable Race (the blacksmith, the altar, the sawmill and the ship port are not mine.):

DONE.png

I wish I knew how to make birth and death animations.

Must admit, Arcane Transmuter is very original. Well done!
I agree. The Arcane Transmuter caught my attention here. May I suggest a version with a Stand Work animation? The normal Stand 1 has no popcorn FX or that blue magic SFX, but the Stand Work has it? If that's possible. Thanks!

I wish I knew how to make birth and death animations.
I don't know much about this, but maybe u should look at the works of Tamplier or Darious.
There are also forums here that might aid you on how to make Build, Death, and Stand Work animations using Reforged Models.

I agree. The Arcane Transmuter caught my attention here. May I suggest a version with a Stand Work animation? The normal Stand 1 has no popcorn FX or that blue magic SFX, but the Stand Work has it? If that's possible. Thanks!
Of course, I didn't know how to make animations until yesterday. I'll finish Naga and start that.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
They have no working portrait, birth animation, and death animations; and most of them have no working stand work animations. The Transmuter's fire locations are way out of place and the Outpost's health bar is way above. You should also edit their ORMs to stand out from the High Elf doodads properly and to be recognizable as proper structures besides the team colors.

AWAITING UPDATE until everything's resolved.

Please make sure to put all your other High Elf buildings here to declutter.