• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Type:Edit
Refrence Pic:make it look like the shadow control footman.
Other:add black particles to the eyes,and anything that make it like a shadow Footman
Texture:footman

Level 3
i think he sez a footman being controlled by some monster or something , like hypnotized black eyezz ,a and anything to make it look like a shadow controlled footman xD , but the helmet blocks the eyes and other shadowy stuff so i suggest just make skeleton warriors from corpses or something , OR just put up a black buff on top of the footman , i should start making models , i like to help the people here

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'm going to be moving to a new province for the next two weeks or so, so if I'm not on thats why.

Level 3
Type:Edit
Category:Unit
Texture: Any
Reference: Mannequin from Morrowind http://webpages.charter.net/manauser/morrowind/images/Mannequins2.jpg
Other:if it's too hard, or idiotic, it's fine. Also, if three poses or so, and animations for changing the poses is possible, that'd be awesome. (For example, both of the Statue poses, and the footman -ready to fight- poses would be really cool. (P.S; if that is way to hard or stupid, don't bother)) If that is possible, that'd be amazing. Although, don't hesitate to notice the sub-title under my name. ~thx~

Last edited:
Level 3
Can someone here help me fix my model? I tried to make one, and now everytime I test my map in wc3 I get this error :(

1o38go.png

Level 3
@thuninjas: if you want, i can help you learning thoose things
:)

well , VM!!! , so next time i can make models for myself , instead of asking other people , oh and the green shiny thing that happens when he makes a spell actually fits in the model u gave me , coincidence haahah

Level 4
Hey I need a model from Hell vs Heaven (final)versi.w3x I need specifically the chosen one and the arthas guy thanks if possible i would like these soon if not thats fine

Level 5
Model request

Type: Scratch (or edit my models)
Category: Modern / Futuristic Doodad / Structure pack
Reference Pic: multiple (see below)
Other:
  • I'm talking about multiple models. I need a set of pseudo-futuristic structures to be used in a city. For now I have 4* buildings, but more will be coming if someone's up for the job.
  • No animations required, but a "death" animation (collapsing structure) would be a big bonus. Not sure if this should be classified as doodads or structures given the fact animations aren't required but a bonus.
  • I can deliver crude models myself in OBJ or 3DS format if wanted (beware though, my modelling skills aren't great...). The screenshots below are screens of my own models but I've been unable to convert them to MDX using the tools available on this website (and I don't own professional software, so I can't try any of the plugins). Either start from scratch and base yourself on the screenshots or import my 3DS files in your modelling software and finalize the models. Finalizing would mean animating them (optional), adding some details (e.g. antennas perhaps?) and converting them for actual use in-game.
  • If you want to make the models from scratch, I can provide you with other screenshots of additional perspectives & wireframe renders if needed.
  • As you can see I'm using custom textures. I can send these as well (I'll probably be refining the textures as much as I can, but you only need a crude version of the texture to map it onto the model - that is, if you make the models from scratch).
  • Low file size if possible. The window texture (as you can see on the screenshots) is a low/medium quality 17kb blp). All buildings will be sharing textures for this purpose
  • With your permission (and obviously appropriate crediting) I may upload the models to this site.
Texture: As mentioned in the notes, I can provide the textures. However, if you think there is an appropriate alternative in warcraft 3, feel free to use it instead (I'm thinking of concrete, walls, that stuff).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• building2-a.jpg
    building2-a.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 302
  • building2-b.jpg
    building2-b.jpg