• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model request] Final fantasy GF models (&chocobo model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I found:
- ifrit
- cactuar
- hades (undead acolyte :D)
- shiva
- diablos
- bahamuth
- gilgamesh
- tomberry king
- titan (but if somebody know a lower than 600kb model then that better)

pic about gf's: http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/ff8_gf.php

Required:
- chocobo (could be based to plainstrider - got permission who posted to hiveworkshop)
- Quezacotl (could be based on nage quatl air unit with modification, lightning effect on body with yellow body)
- Leviathan
- Siren (with half human half fish body)
- Odin (maybe based on something rider unit like death knight/knight or idk, big sword in hand designed horse [black things] masked, mask with horn, armor/cape a bit like headless horseman dress)
- Minotaur (with bluish skin)
- Cerberus (if could be combine 3 wolf with 45 grade direction different and cut there tail a bit and fix a bit there bottom body part)
- Moomba (dual hand attack like cat with his claws/ browish, walk on 2 foot a bit like borwn werewolf with manga hair style)
- Carbuncle

Last edited:
Level 17
Hive doesn't have much anime/games models.. better search in some black sites... like http://xgm.ru/
Search in Google.. :p

i tryed in google the chocobo model but dont was nothing exclude 1 where chocobo got rider same with other gf's (maybe i found titan, i cant check right now coz i am isnt at my pc but really i dont got anything else)

i tryed in google, w3c,w3u,other smaller model sites what was in english (i got from ff: cloud(2-3kind),tifa,sephirot (4kind),cid,yuffie,aeris,squall but i got less model from guardian forces :/)

in that russian site only 1 final fantasy model was, i checked all 28 page with models, have alot nice wow model but my map will be ff not wow :/

in w3u was alot naratu/bleach and other model but still i dont got site with ff gf models :/

Last edited:
Level 17
LOL... Rips can take over 2MB+ in map size. Use the best decompressers for the model and the texture it'll reduce by 2-4%
I think it would be better to undertake this project at another W3 Moding site... :goblin_jawdrop:

i noticed more map what was over 6mb or around 8mb.

atm the gf's what i got dont even reach the 1,5mb (7/16) if i add another 2mb lets say that another 1-2 new unit and attachments still it is less than 5mb (~4mb attachment+1mb the pure map) the whole map

Status
Not open for further replies.