• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MKDotA v2.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The programming, ideas and creativity is mine, everything that is custom imported is NOT made by me (it's downloaded from this site). I have too many icons, some custom models, and the GDD damage detection system imported in my map. No spell imported. Sorry that i didn't gave credit to you guys it started like i'll credit you guys later and now there are too many stuff imported that i don't know where to start from.

Keywords:
DotA, Hero Defense, DotA Allstars
Contents

MKDotA v2.3 (Map)

Reviews
12:59, 8th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated) All resources must be properly credited and your map must contain a good description.

M

12:59, 8th Dec 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

All resources must be properly credited and your map must contain a good description.