• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DEAD v2.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-An old map that got rejected, but like I mentioned. That one was really old.
-I've hosted this a couple of times in B.net, most people thought it was enjoyable.
-So I think it's ready to be uploaded here.
-Notes though:
The map IS protected.
Competetive mode is .. strange. If you're gonna test the map, use Survival mode. I'll fix it as soon as possible.

==================================

Story
Once upon a time, Pandas existed. Theese Pandas somehow got summoned into an arena and somehow they have to avoid deadly towers and traps that ... lives there.

Gameplay
With the help of your mouse and your lovely keyboard button D, you shall try to survive as long as possible.

You have 2 lives each round, and there are totally 5 rounds.

You can change your Panda Model with ESC in the first 10 seconds.

Credits
Kenny! - Meat Hook/Thousand Hooks spell
Kitabatake - Homing Missile's caster and missile model
WILL THE ALMIGHTY - Homing Missile's explosion model
EnuthAnoun - Homing Missile's caster aura model
Norinrad - Panda models
(May have left out someone, if that's the case. Tell me)

Warning!
This map IS protected. Do not try to open it in the world edtor, well unless you really want to.

Keywords:
towers, traps, dead, dodge, evade, avoid, dash, Draphoelix, Lnfernal, Infernal, minigame, survival, Pandas, levels, rounds, nova, fire robots, homing
Contents

DEAD v2.3 (Map)

Reviews
12:08, 29th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected