• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

300 Spartans v2.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This its orriginaly created by Glaedra in 2007
i take her map and now i am adding things, and i will continue updating it...

You need to take your soldiers, and go againts the persian army, you lvl up every 40 seconds, and gets new skills on lvls 5 10 20 25

Well here i will post the updates and etc of this map.
for now its in beta ;P

ejoy, comment and rate =P

Keywords:
300, sparta, spartans, w3, wow, persia, persians, movie
Contents

300 Spartans v2.3 (Map)

Reviews
11:43, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such low quality maps here, next time you do I will give you negative reputation. Use Epicwar for this, the Hive isn't a dump for your maps, Rejected. See post #10 for more info.

M

11:43, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such low quality maps here, next time you do I will give you negative reputation. Use Epicwar for this, the Hive isn't a dump for your maps, Rejected. See post #10 for more info.

Level 5
the owner originaly post this map in hiveworkshop in 2007, and put in a comment for all ppl:

"Feel free to edit in any way you like but please give some cred to Glaedra"

i edit the map, and as far you can see, i put her credit =P

anymode if i want the permision, i dont have form to contact whit him, her last acitvity here its in 2007...

Level 31
define exatly the word " improved map description "
wat need to put? ^^

Tell us what makes this map interesting, what improvement have you done on it, what separate this map from other map with the same genre, provide a screenshot of the map or a video and etc etc.

Posting a simple description written "This map was origin by bla bla bla bla" simply do not encourage people to download and play it (Especially when it was a edited map).

Diablo III Beta v1.17 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
The Chosen Ones 3.2 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Brotherhood Of Kenji - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

View this 3 sample to know exactly what is a proper description. I also do not encourage you to protect the map since this map was a edited map.

Even if the author allowed you to edit his map, you need to edit at least 70-90% of the map. Make it complete different, just a slight alteration would not going to make the map approve.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f278/path-proper-map-making-what-do-what-should-avoided-119252/

Read this tutorial before you upload any map in the future.

Level 17
This is my review of 300 Spartans v2.3

Pros:
-Lines from the film were bearable.

Cons:
-Bosses were quite unfitting. While fighting a Persian general would have worked fine, players instead fought an abomination.
-Terrible spelling errors. This includes things such as "oder" and "Hero Tabern".
-Contrary to popular belief, Persians did not posses Mammoths at this time. Seriously, rename them please.
-Heroes were unable to learn any skills. Sure, they started with a few army commands, but that hindered the fun of experimenting with different builds.
-Terrain was terrible. While there was lots of height variation, it was very unnatural. The mounds of dirt all seemed to end at a sharp point.
-The camera reset after every cinematic. While many players prefer a zoomed out camera, I preferred once relatively zoomed in. I had reset the camera after every cinematic, which was quite annoying.

Rating: 1.0 and not recommended for approval.

Level 14
He gave you a bad rating just so you know... Well seeing the comments I don't think I will waste my time on this... and there are several other 300 maps so you need to make a far better map to match up to them.