• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missile War v0.16

This is a map that you have to build and create building to protect the HQ. You build missile to attack other side base. There might be a lot of map like this one but I made the whole thing my self. This map is not protected, and I don't care much if anybody want to redo it.

Thank to ParagonX9 for the BGM!
(I never really play this with anybody before, so it might be unbalance and I think it is)
Contents

Missile War v0.16 (Map)

Reviews
16:52, 30th Jun 2008 VGsatomi: Very basic "battlefield" style map. The missiles dont even really seem to damage opponents, making for very long matches. amusing map with a full house.

M

16:52, 30th Jun 2008
VGsatomi: Very basic "battlefield" style map. The missiles dont even really seem to damage opponents, making for very long matches. amusing map with a full house.