• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!Meta Knight Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yeah, I've been looking around the web for a model, but did not find any... I'm working on a Kirby RPG called: "Kirby: Dreamland Madness", and im in real need for an metaknight model. I will give credit on to the one fixing the model, and could send a beta version too...

I've been working on this mod for about half a year and I couldnt stand just airing it with only a blue kirby, instead of metaknight...

Well, Thanks anyway. Hope someone can help...

Level 34
Here's a picture of him, if you like

super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518045431849-000.jpg

Level 3
Well, I havent started with the terrain yet, so ther's not much to show you... But i've made some nice triggers like: Unlockable heroes, jukebox, quest to get the star rod and galaxia, helping heroes ( you do a quest and you get a hero to help you, but if it dies, it will not get revived), and alot of other things that i'm to lazy to type in here...

Well, it's the best map i've created (exept my zelda map that was deleted when my computer broked), but im proud of it and would appriciate help!

Level 3
Well, i just tried to upload some pics, but seems that it won't be as easy as I thought... I'm using a Mac, and a print screen-like program that sets the files to .tiff (Don't know what the hell that is..) and well, they wont upload, But I'll try get them up during the week...

Level 14
I can make back-ups explode, only the hives and important sites will keep their back-ups.

~Asomath

P.S. Alright im done, I dont like sounding like an un-intellegint idiot (Its worse than a regular idiot) So, lets reserve posting here for actual modelers :D

Level 23
lol. agreed. Anyway, does anyone know how I can get it to have the winged and caped models together (the way the did the Troll Headhunter in Frozen Throne)? Because that's what I would like to do, and I think it would look awesome. ;) Tutorials would be great.

Thanks.

Level 3
When i made this forum, i recognized there where already a forum about the exact same request, but with no replys, and that forum was like 1-2 years old... now, after baraly 3 days, all these replys... WTF?

Level 23
erg. You're publicizing my ideas. D: I was going to make both and attempt to get them blended like the Troll headhunter in Frozen Throne is. (both models in one but using diff animations. Example: Troll Headhunter, Medivh)

Edit: Ok. Meta Knight #1 is done, Meta Knight #2 modeled. Starting animation Process #2.
Just a quick update. I'm still developing the texture. :p

HT and Lord_T, you two should post how yours are going and post pics. :p

Last edited:
Level 23
lol. so I'm having my competition help me get the texture ince I suck at texturing? I'm making my custoom texture as a backup anyway, although I still haven't learned how to make teamcolor in GIMP and No one has bothered to help. D:

Anyway, good luck! >;D

Level 22
lol. so I'm having my competition help me get the texture ince I suck at texturing? I'm making my custoom texture as a backup anyway, although I still haven't learned how to make teamcolor in GIMP and No one has bothered to help. D:

Anyway, good luck! >;D

Hmmm To make teamcolor in Gimp just Set the Alpha of your brush to under 100%(60ish for subtle, 90ish for hardcore), (May be transparency) And brush away. then you Assign that texture to a material with teamcolor under the texture.

Level 23
ah. thanks. :p That's what I thought. :p

So, I just put the brush at 60% opacity and color it and then alpha it out and I have team color? I've experimented with it but never really remembered about it. :/ As much as I use the opacity in practically everything. :p

Level 23
awesome. thanks! You will notice that you have recieved +rep from me. ;) Enjoy!

Edit:... that's a lot of rep... that makes mine seem pathetic. D:

Update: I have the grounded (caped) Meta Knight finished and Need to apply a texture and particles. I am halfway through the animations of the airborne (winged) meta knight and will apply texture and particles to him too. Although the texture appears to be being made by Zerox, who also joined the competition. Oo And in that case, I have a backup texture that I'm making just it be on the safe side. :p Have fun. ;) and post results on your models too! XD

UPDATE!!!: Animation process is done! =D Now to add particles and apply texture and merge the models. =D

Last edited:
Level 7
WHAT?! KING DEDEDE HAS NO ATTENTION IN ALL THIS? BLASPHEMY!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!! :angry:

J/k, but anyways one of you guys should make a King Dedede model, if anything. :con: We lack Kirby models on wc3, plus King Dedede has been Kirby's rival/friend in just about every Kirby game, it wouldn't feel right if were just using a simple penguin model with a hammer attachment on him in a kirby map or something right? :confused:

varsaigen, your Meta Knight model is so great. Words cannot describe the epicness it contains >XO.

Last edited:
Level 23
agreed. King Dedede would be great, but I'm gonna take a break from most modeling so I can make metroids. :p I don't like getting so many reference pics for the shape. Metroids are simple in almost every form and having played Metroid prime, I remember them well. ;) But, in a few monthes, I might turn towards a King Dedede model. :p

Level 23
lol. Zerox finished the textures on them. :p I was hoping that General Frank could merge them for me, but, he declined as he appears to hate my guts ((a lot) He deleted one of my albums after telling me to leave him alone... ><). So... yeah, I'm hoping I can find someone to merge them soon. And if not, then I'll upload them seperatly or in a pack. :p Most likely in a pack.

Level 3
Well, actually iI don't know why I keep asking if they are done... Since im in ninth grade now, there is too much school work, so I havent been working on my map for days...
And on top of that, I live in Sweden, the "mother of homework"... WHY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.