• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Video Game Characters Model Request!! PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, my name is EmBeR_NaGa. I have a request for a few video game character models I need for my vgame orpg map. :con:

My project is called "Video Game Brawl Adventure ORPG" you can find this project under my signature. Yes, its kinda of an old thread... but you can use it for information and such. :wink:

Anyways, am pretty much almost done with this project, just need a few models, do a few more triggers, abilities, etc.

Before I suggest any characters, I will say that I don't care about how you make it, as long as it looks like the person similarly, it works in the World Editor and in-game, low in size (at least around 1 - 400 kbs), and animations I need, and you also did your best in making the model and hopefully it becomes an effort it was worth doing. But however, without further ado I will need these characters ...

1. Meta Knight
Description - A somewhat Kirby-shaped guy with armor, a cape, shoulderpads, wings and a golden spiky sword called "Galaxia", yellow eyes, etc., His wings are actually his cape so you don't have to make the wings if you don't want to.

I would suggest using DvO's Kirby model as a base for it but ... in my opinion I, myself, would not approve of a person using Dan Van Ohllus's Kirby model as a base. Even DvO wouldn't agree himself without permission right?

When animating Meta Knight, he must have an attack animation with his sword, that Bladestorm animation where the Hero spins, moving animation, spell animation (maybe bloodmage or something).

Hopefully this request can be carried out and made and eventually everyone can use it in their maps in the future.
Image References -
super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518045431849-000.jpg

Metaknight1.jpg

2. King Dedede
Description - A penguin-like Kirby Character with a very large Hammer who thinks hes royalty. Hes a somewhat villian in the Kirby series.

For King Dedede ... am not really sure what you can base this on ... but try to model him as best as possible. When making this model, King Dedede must at least have an Attack animation with his Hammer, A moving animation, A spell animation like Mountain King, and a throw animation so he can throw Waddles Dee and such! LOL!

Hopefully this request can be carried out and made and eventually everyone can use it in their maps in the future.
Image References -
kingdedede.jpg

3. Geno
Description - A wooden-like puppet doll that came lives. Geno WAS part of the mario rpg series and firstly, and probably finally, featured in a very old, classic, mario rpg game called: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the SNES.

Geno... maybe kinda hard to model and very unknown to many of you because he was featured in a SNES game. But at any rate, Geno must at least have 1 or 2 Spell Animations ( Throw Animation or Regular Spell Animation like Blood Mage Spell Animation ) and an Attack and Move animation at the very least.

If you do not know what Geno looks like, look below, or if you don't know his moves, go on YouTube.com and type in the searchbar "Super Mario RPG". Hopefully this request can be carried out and made and eventually everyone can use it in their maps in the future.
Geno.jpg

4. Mr. Game and Watch
Description - Ummm ... nothing special really, just a 2-D black stickman dude who can do funny and very weird stuff. Originally, his series started in the 80s where his system called Game and Watch was made. Rumorly, Mr. G and W is Mario's father which I think is wrong. :hohum:

Uh ... just need a black stickman model with just a walking animation, attack animation (use hands or something) and spell animation (can be throw animation too). :con:

ssbmpicgamewatch.jpg

5. Optional - Solid Snake
Description - Snake, is an intelligent Human militant tactics master with an I.Q. of 180, mastering of 7 languages, and knows his weapon and learns how to kickass with them lol. :thumbs_up:. Snake made his name in the Metal Gear series and also features in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as a 3rd Party Character.

Basically a human with a muscular body and military clothes and tons of places to put guns and grenades and such, on his suit. The model needs a throw animation (So he can throws grenades, bombs, etc.), attack animation (arms and legs (optional) ), walking animation, and a spell animation in which he can do stuff like Rocket Launcher, Shoot guns, etc.

928518_20050601_screen015.jpg

a-snake.jpg

Before any comments arise, I want to say "Thank you" and "+Rep" to those who can fulfill these requests, I would be glad to give the modeler, credits in my map too.

When making these models, I don't care how bad it looks, as long as it looks similar to the picture in some way, it works fine, its does it animations well, low in size, and you did your best for an effort and many other things. :thumbs_up:

Hopefully, all of these requests can be carried out and made and eventually everyone can use it in their maps in the future. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.