• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Men in Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Am i to late with getting in? If not the please add this XD

1) No hive model, just make me the Balnazzar model

2) I have very morbid humor sometimes, i hate religion, i like animals, i like black metal, i have glasses, im pretty selfish, im pretty sadist (at least a person i know told me i was so i suppose im a little?)... No to sound cliche or something.. but it the enough?

3) Im always on the winning side--- uhm i mean bad side... damn Varimathras he is so cool >.> ... so evil ?

Level 13
Can i join? if so here's my list of attitudes and skills and a little biography of me :Im a moody kind of guy but when it comes to jokes i get to laugh longest :I know how to make cinematics a A+ and A- student :im kwabena's brother who got banned for posting something horrible..

Level 21
Ahhh sorry, My name is Fabian Saam, I am learning informatician assistent on a special college for technical stuff, I am from germany and I am 17 years old, I am spellmaker/terrainer/general coder at wc3. I love to go on metal concerts and to listen to heavy metal and hard rock.

Allied with the hive please.

Thats the Model I want to be: My Avatar

Last edited:
Level 13
Ohhh i forgot here it is, My real name is alvin ken I live in the philiphines my age 15 and the model i wan't to be is just an undead reaper just like the one in your cinematic Edit: i want to be Ebil

Last edited:
Level 15
How long will the service take?
And BTW about when will you send us the story and clips. It's not that, what you think.
I'm planing to make comedy2 of this in my 13th Legion series.

Status
Not open for further replies.