• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Zombie Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've been thinking about how there's been so many zombie survival maps based on modern, futuristic or World War eras where essentially weapons are comprised solely of guns.

What about a zombie survival based in the middle ages or some similar time so you could be a kickass warrior with a sword hacking and slashing zombies or a mage spamming spells at them.

After all I've seen few maps that combine this fantasy rpg element with the systems found in zombie survivals such as shelter and traps and equipment among other things.

Just throwing an idea across and if anyone wants to create it by all means do.:grin:

Level 3
Thx guys for the support.
But first i have to finish the map im working on since i want to actualy complete a project for once :D even though the map's a little simple. Plus, with those virus maps going round i doubt we'll find many beta testers.

I'll consider attempting this afterward, and if you want I guess you could help with my current project.

P.S: Merry Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.