• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Building

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Everything is made from 0, modeled and painted, no copy paste.
FR2.gif

HappyTauren took his time to fix and optimize it for war3 with 2 texture versions 512x256 and 256x128 px 256 colors, added a camera, squished the model so it compresses better.
Thank you for your help mate!

/HT
You can find the downscaled texture (256x128) in one of my posts in this thread.

Keywords:
tavern, doodad, medieval, building, house, structures
Contents

Medieval Building (Model)

Reviews
22:45, 22nd Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Very efficient use of polygons, very nice concept and the texture is great. You, sir, are a great artist.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Is there anybody here already test it in-game? i'm trying to use this models, but the textures somehow screwed up in world editor.

Level 19
@W.I.S.D.O.M I am going to use it in my cinematic as a luxury tavern building i tested it in game but textures seem to disappear in certain angles. A part of the wall a part of the roof keeps going invisible but other than that it works excellent.

I've noticed that if you get far enough it starts to have issues in WE, i hope it doesnt occur in game. Do paradiseengineering or HappyTauren have anything to say about this issue? It would be so nice to get over with this thing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

it looks like the texture is'nt converted properly. i already solve this issue by re-convert the texture to tga and convert it again to blp

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

here. it should be working now.

Attachments

• MedievalBuilding_squished.mdx
    132.7 KB · Views: 115