• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Building

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Just a random building i decided to create.

Texture was created in photoshop CS3

Keywords:
Building
Contents

Building (Model)

Reviews
11:12, 27th Jul 2008 Pyritie: This model is VERY high-poly. Those cylinders could especially do with less sides. Also, your texture needs work. It looks very bland when viewed from above. 8th Jul 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected...

M

11:12, 27th Jul 2008
Pyritie: This model is VERY high-poly. Those cylinders could especially do with less sides. Also, your texture needs work. It looks very bland when viewed from above.

8th Jul 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever fix the changes, feel free to resubmit it.

Level 12
Hey Robot Dude :D

Great to see you've started submitting models... This one is very good, I like the shape, its smooth and looks like a lot of work went in to it.

I just want to point out that some parts of the texture (the roof for example) could use a little more texturing, at the moment it looks like you just took one colour and draped it over, try adding some more.. imperfections.

Great work overall, 4 / 5 from me.

Level 19
Hey Robot Dude :D

Great to see you've started submitting models... This one is very good, I like the shape, its smooth and looks like a lot of work went in to it.

I just want to point out that some parts of the texture (the roof for example) could use a little more texturing, at the moment it looks like you just took one colour and draped it over, try adding some more.. imperfections.

Great work overall, 4 / 5 from me.

Yeah i agree, and i've been messing around with texturing as i've never really done much towards that field of modeling. But i have started and at least i gave it ago, and next time i'll spend more time on the texture.

Level 9
i see a dome.. with textures that dont appear that great.. and too high poly..

honestly.. ive seen better buildings with lower poly counts then that.