• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Matyko/Deloctyte's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well, since it seems every second user has a gallery, I thought I'd submit my pics here, and see what you guys think about it...if that's okay! :)
Take note, though, that I'm horrible when it comes to coloring digitaly. ><
Edit: Well, I finnaly aquired Photoshop! YAY!
As a test run, I went and colored My Little Pwny, an old picture of mine.
On a sidenote, I'll gladly draw almost anything for anyone!

Picture A: Aww Dragon!
This little bugger got it's name from what adventurers say when they meet it.. before he eats 'em whole! ^^
It's also one of my first pictures I drew with my tablet. Meh.

Picture B: Death Knight
Warcraft II was basicly my childhood. I loved it ever since I was six, so when someone sais death knight, what I see is not a generic arthas, but these twisted skeletal horsmen of destruction and death... Not excatly a masterpiece, that's for sure, but it's one of the first tablet-drawn pics that I tried to color via computer...
Oh yeah, the qoute is what they say in warcraft II if you click on them once too often! :3

Picture C: Arrival on Northrend
As I mentioned before, when it comes to Warcraft and me, the second one gets the medal. This picture here took around two and a half hours to do, and it's basicly a scouting party arriving to Northrend via a transport that the Alliance had back in the Second War. Not much else to say about this pic, exept that the backround isnt stolen. Honestly.

Picture D: Elenai "Epic" Trophy
The ultimate award. Honestly.

Picture E: Riders of the Storm
Yet another Warcraft II fanpic. Sea battles has been an important part of the second war, with many wars raging over the seas of Azeroth and Lordaeron!

Picture F: Peon Explosion
Just a quickie I made for someone on the Hive Chat. Meh.
Peon Running away from the explosion. Ohnoes! o_O

Picture G: Ambassador Jobo
Meh, I dunno! :3

Picture H: My Little Pwny - Colored
This here is my first test with a tablet AND photoshop! Yay!
More to be added later, and if you see something worth mentioning, dont be afraid to leave a comment! Constructive Critique is something I really need :p

Animation A: Jeff's Test YouTube - Jeff
"Jeff" is my elephant that apears in every peice of paper I get my hands on... Now, I plan to make animated shorts with 'im, and this is the first test, to see how well I do...

Attachments

• Awwdragon.jpg
    Awwdragon.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Death Knight.jpg
    Death Knight.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 300
  • Transport.jpg
    Transport.jpg
    718.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Epic Elenai.jpg
    Epic Elenai.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 260
  • Riders of the Storm.jpg
    Riders of the Storm.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 234
  • PeonExplosion2.jpg
    PeonExplosion2.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 179
  • Jobo.jpg
    Jobo.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 141
  • My Little Pwny Remastered.jpg
    My Little Pwny Remastered.jpg
    960.6 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
I'm not an art fan but a trigering fan......

Still i loooooled on the last PIC .... holding the carrot loooooool + rep...

Also i think in the third pic the backround isn't urs .. and in the first well his front right leg was kinda shitty still cool dragon and in the second The skeleton hands were poping out of the black paint if u look closely ! still i like it the best :)

Level 10
As I said, the backround image of the third picture (Arrival to Northrend) isnt stolen. It's a part of the sample pictures you get with vista, for open use. :)
Yeah, that dragon was basicly my first shot at using the Tablet I got for chrismas.
And that "hands were popping out of the black paint"... That's no accident! :D
Say, if you, or anyone, for that matter, has something they would like to see drawn, dont hesitate to throw me a pm! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.