• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Male!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey :)

This is probably my first attempt at drawing a picture with only the computer as tool, not counting with skins and icons.
So it's a Draenei Male Face. I added my first scetch and a colored version. At the moment I am working on the hair!

Tell me what you think, give critics and comments!

Attachments

• scetch1.jpg
    scetch1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,142
  • scetch2.jpg
    scetch2.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 1,983
  • scetch3.jpg
    scetch3.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 4,419
Last edited:
Level 6
Scared the hell outta me when I zoomed at the thumbnail. I gotta admit, it's hell lot better than what I can do with a computer.

Level 15
It's decent. I can definitely see that the style/quality really varies from place to place.

Just quoting you as an example, as many have mentioned it;
I simply don't know how to make the face the same style as the beard. I'd say the beard looks pretty good, but the face does look very cartoony, and I really don't have any idea how to make it better, as I don't want to change the beard. Anyway, updating comming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.