• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Mad Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Avarage that my scetches might be, I just felt a urge to share one of my latest ones with the lot of you,
and simply want to know wether you like it or not.

This is nothing really other than my fantasy running wild with things that I like, I even have e WIP! :p

Enjoy.

P.s: Naturally, as all my drawings,
it is a hand-drew pencil and paper
drawing non-coloured.

Attachments

• DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 433
  • DSC00135.jpg
    DSC00135.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
Level 12
Avarage that my scetches might be, I just felt a urge to share one of my latest ones with the lot of you, and simply want to know wether you like it or not.

This is nothing really other than my fantasy running wild with things that I like, I even have e WIP! :p

Enjoy.

P.s: Naturally, as all my drawings,
it is a hand-drew pencil and paper
drawing non-coloured.

awesome

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Love it, I want one just like it. I must've mentioned at some point in our awesome friendship that I'm a blatant sucker for surrealism, right? When I start a family, I want a surreal two-headed dog, and I want my surreal two-headed dog to wear this hat (Yes, both heads)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.