REFORGED PLAYERS TAKE NOTE (31/1/20)
- This map is NOT playable as of reforged release
- Changes to the way tileset forcing works means it *probably* never will be.
- Significantly improved terrain shapes
- Improved monster spawning to be more effecient
- Improved event spawning (it should look neater and be more evenly spaced)
- New Sage: Iron Sage, who can help you recycle your items.
- Complete monster ability overhaul
- Monster wards/bombs/towers now come in 4 elements (void,frost,magic and acid)
- Traps encounters reworked they now spawn a selection of bombs, wards and other deadly things.
- New Encounter: The Vault
- 1 New Boss for each biome
- Changed the visuals of bombs to better stand out
- Boss attack and health raised significantly
- New Boss skills
- Rebalanced dimensional portals to be more rewarding and dangerous
- Minor changes to what monsters can spawn in what biomes
- Significantly reduced the quantity of rare and epic mobs
- You now lose a significant portion of your fame on death
- Buffed mana regen upgrade
- Buffed execute bonuses
- Minor reworks to Bow Prodigy's passives
- Storm Juggler: 4th passive has its stats moved around to be more sensible
- Heavily buffed all 'Weapon and Armour' class items, they gain gain more powerful/interesting properties sooner, also there are no longer specific ranged/melee weapons.
- Increased the number of Weapon class items by almost 2x
- Increased the number of Armour class items by almost 6x
- New Item Class: Trinket (many of the old aura items have been moved to this class)
- Improved itemtooltip clarity; all nonstacking effects are now denoted by having a unqiue ability name.
- Dying no longer ends the game, instead you respawn at the home dimension.
- Mission Limit reduced to 11 from 12, the Final Encounter now has its own unique portal
- 'Bonus Items' reward has been replaced with 'More Fame' reward
- 'Better Items' reward now gives at least 1 item of bonus tier
- Items no longer sell for anything
- Terrain features now include rocks
- Terrain features now have more even spacing
- Underground tileset removed
- 5 new tilesets (Volcano, Jungle, Ruins, Savannah, Glacier)
- Encounters spawn more evenly spaced
- Ambushes now spawn signifcantly more monsters
- Spawner Buildings - Renamed to Fortifications; they now spawn much larger monster packs but do so less frequently. Defense Towers that come with them are now sigifcantly stronger and have 2 new variants.
- Dimensional Ambushes - Stray portals removed, only shrines remain, they now trigger when approached.
- Fame Boxes - Replaced with Treasure encounters, Treasure encounters have variants that reward different item types
- Mystery Levers, Hidden Treasures now trigger when touched instead of being destructible
- New Encounter type: Traps - sometimes when you touch an interactable object it may set off a trap.
- Epic monsters are no longer of specific creature types, now any mob has a chance to spawn at epic quality
- Bosses no longer tied to specific tileset, instead similar biomes share bosses (eg. Lich is able to spawn in any cold tileset)
- Remade all boss skills, boss skillsets are now more varied
- Voidzones now drain mana, they also have a new visual
- Rescaled fame - The raw values are smaller but the relative buying power remains the same
- Rescaled mana - In general you have a larger pool to work with but less recovery from both innate regen and by execute
- Agi now gives critical damage, it also no longer scales crit chance
- Int no longer scales crit damage
- Spellpower upgrade improved to 20% per level
- Haste upgrade reduced to 0.1 base attack time per level
- The tooltip of various upgrades have been rewritten to more accurately reflect what they do.
- New upgrade property: Execution chance can now be raised
- New upgrade property: Mana regeneration
New Hero: Realmshaper
New Hero: Dragon Tamer
- Bow Prodigy - Reworked Shoot from all Sides and Homing Dogs, minor numeric buffs to passive skills
- Knight Gambler - Minor numerical rebalances, his base power is raised while his high-roll potential is even greater
- Storm Juggler - Reworked entire skillset, in general his skills hit harder but slower. He also has more reasons to scale attack damage.
- Legion Killer - Reworked entire skillset, he is now much less dependant on specific skill combinations/leveling paths to clear well. He has also has more support for spellpower centric builds.
- Glaive Farmer - Dispensers duration reduced signifcantly
- Increased the fame gain from chests
- Added a few new items
- Rare monsters have significantly more life
- Increased the variability in standard monster life
- Retooled some boss skills
- Bosses now enrage as their life drops; increasing their ability use
- Reduced the cost of most active skills
- Increased the power but reduced the duration of Fioline's Hounds
- Increased the damage of Caedrus's Arrow Clouds
- Fixed a few bugs related to summoned units
- Reworked the entire terrain generation.
> Layout variety has been increased
> Boss room is now much larger with more features
- Reworked levels
> You are now offered a choice of missions with varying tilesets/rewards
> There are now spawners/brief hero siege type events among other things that you can encounter
> There are now also secret objectives which only reveal themselves when near
- Reworked loot system
> More tiers of items, tone of new items
> Items now reward when you return to base
> New item types including tomes added to random drop pool
- Reworked the entire monster rarity system (it now uses standard Blizzard item notation; common/rare/epic etc.)
> It should be easier to distinguish monster level/power
> Retooled life/damage scaling of all mobs
> Boss life now scales much higher, they also have significant regen (enjoy your new target dummy!)
- Reworked skill progression
> You are now offered choices over which skills to improve
> Skills have more ranks
- Added new skill/stat trainers for further customisation
- Secondary stats are tracked via multiboard
- Dimensional travel now carries summons across