• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Master Siege

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
8 Master
Siege
Dalaran has been Ruled by the 8 Most powerful Beings
and yet someone has ever stepped foot in their kingdom.
Now it's time for the Players to try and defeat them.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Where to begin-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pick a hero
Farm
Find Recipes/Buy them
Buy Workers
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-How to farm-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
By Killing Creeps that being spawned by Evil
And by buying Wisps

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-How to Get items-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

4 Different Shop
Uther the Teacher
Divine Shop
BlackFriday
[Gyazo - e237fd3ca198294259020c18da432603.png]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Quests-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Kill Uther The Paladinlord
Defend the Castle

<Any bugs Write it in the comments>

Bugs/Balances [Updated]
Contents

Master Siege (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Try not to link to other sites. You can upload the screenshots on Hive. Not sure how balanced heroes are when some have chaos attack type. Warcraft III spells. Not even a spark of originality. Terrain is flat and pretty much lacking. After the camera...
First off, take some cut for the high numbers. I mean are they really THAT necessary?
Second, those abilities... Some are kinda OP (take Balnazzar's Rain of Chaos for example), some others are trash (Balnazzar's Finger of Pain for example)
Third, you might want to look at Black Cannon Tower HP and it's stats
Fourth, you should configure the player setting so the enemy is locked into AI. Same goes for the ally with the base
Fifth, Divine thing should be invulnerable and not owned by any player of the active player, from what I see
Sixth, consider taking a look at the item. I have a hard time reading them with their writing and such
Seventh, in scenario of lesser players, you have a hard time managing between defense and assault, to the point you don't have any tower to counter late game units
Eighth, those wisps... get rid of their buildings or make them more useful, and where the freak we can get food?

There's more to rant on, but I really recommend taking a look into these ones for now. Also, take a look at 7 Hero Siege, 10 Hero Siege and similar maps. There are some essence you could pick from them.

Considering the map is protected, I cannot evaluate the triggers and stuff. I can tell things are quite smooth though.
I could get into my reviewing table and scores but it would hurt a lot. So, I'll take these quick notes for now.

If you want to have my rate, for now it'll be 2/5 till there are improvements. As my respect for all your efforts, I will not insert my rate here for now.

Level 6
I am glad you are working on a map! New map creatures are always welcome!

This is a good first step, but you need A LOT of work! GO and take a look at other similar maps and steal their ideas :D Everything here is all over the place...

You can make a great map, but it takes time and effort. Even the greatest maps of today where very bad in the past. If you like this, keep working on it. Next week it might be better, next month even better! and so on!

Level 6
First off, take some cut for the high numbers. I mean are they really THAT necessary?
Second, those abilities... Some are kinda OP (take Balnazzar's Rain of Chaos for example), some others are trash (Balnazzar's Finger of Pain for example)
Fourth, you should configure the player setting so the enemy is locked into AI. Same goes for the ally with the base
Fifth, Divine thing should be invulnerable and not owned by any player of the active player, from what I see
Sixth, consider taking a look at the item. I have a hard time reading them with their writing and such
Seventh, in scenario of lesser players, you have a hard time managing between defense and assault, to the point you don't have any tower to counter late game units
Eighth, those wisps... get rid of their buildings or make them more useful, and where the freak we can get food?

There's more to rant on, but I really recommend taking a look into these ones for now. Also, take a look at 7 Hero Siege, 10 Hero Siege and similar maps. There are some essence you could pick from them.

Considering the map is protected, I cannot evaluate the triggers and stuff. I can tell things are quite smooth though.
I could get into my reviewing table and scores but it would hurt a lot. So, I'll take these quick notes for now.

If you want to have my rate, for now it'll be 2/5 till there are improvements. As my respect for all your efforts, I will not insert my rate here for now.
All you said is true but i didin't lock the enemy AI For them just so people test them if they want. :D thanks for the suggestions aswell but i won't Steal any ideas from others Maps.And high numbers were meant to be in.The Game is meant to be imbalance tell me if i should change it to More balance.

Level 6
I am glad you are working on a map! New map creatures are always welcome!

This is a good first step, but you need A LOT of work! GO and take a look at other similar maps and steal their ideas :D Everything here is all over the place...

You can make a great map, but it takes time and effort. Even the greatest maps of today where very bad in the past. If you like this, keep working on it. Next week it might be better, next month even better! and so on!
I know it needs alot of work,But stealing others thing isn't my thing Since i'm doing everything by myself :/

Level 6

Thanks for some Bugs finding,I knew the map is buggy but i didin't know what buggy so i uploaded it so people Check it for me :D

Level 6
I mean, steal ideas, get inspired...not copy paste.

Play Hero of the empire for example. It is similar to yours, and it is a great map.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Try not to link to other sites. You can upload the screenshots on Hive.

Not sure how balanced heroes are when some have chaos attack type.
Warcraft III spells. Not even a spark of originality.
Terrain is flat and pretty much lacking.
After the camera has been reset to the original game's, it can't be put back up.

Honestly, this doesn't bring something new to the already better maps of the genre. Its presentation isn't good either.

Set to Substandard.

==============================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 6
Try not to link to other sites. You can upload the screenshots on Hive.

Not sure how balanced heroes are when some have chaos attack type.
Warcraft III spells. Not even a spark of originality.
Terrain is flat and pretty much lacking.
After the camera has been reset to the original game's, it can't be put back up.

Honestly, this doesn't bring something new to the already better maps of the genre. Its presentation isn't good either.

Set to Substandard.

==============================================

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

You're a hater if you downloaded the map you could clearly see THAT I PUT in the freaking Disc. =-ORIGINAL SPELLS NOTHING EDITED-= plus i didint take any resources or models or skins or icons or sounds etc from anybody so i won't credit nobody except myself Now that i fixed the map you can't say anything pce.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
You're a hater if you downloaded the map you could clearly see THAT I PUT in the freaking Disc. =-ORIGINAL SPELLS NOTHING EDITED-= plus i didint take any resources or models or skins or icons or sounds etc from anybody so i won't credit nobody except myself Now that i fixed the map you can't say anything pce.
Hey, don't worry! You can always use the https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/ and have the other map reviewer (@Paillan) re-review.

Level 19
Ehhhh, speaking of description, the maps description here in the hive sucks. I mean, all I can get out from it is that you have to defend something. It doesn't tell anything about the gameplay other than the genre (for example it doesn't tell you how many players you need or some tips to play) it also doesn't help that you put screenshots out of the hive.
Anyway, since you requested a re-review (actually you didn't, it was @deepstrasz who did it...) I am going to check it right now.

Level 19
Oh well... time to give a "review"
1. I picked Archimonde, started with the summoning spell, filled the map with my summons (which are permanent by the way) and won. That's it.
2. Oh yeah, for some reason the illusion wand gave an illusion that dealt 400% more damage and takes 75% damage. So, the illusion is stronger than the hero, except it can't cast spells.

Overall there's no balance at all, the terrain is just bad, the items are pretty broken and the map gets boring pretty fast.

Keeps Substandard
======================================================================

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

Level 6
Oh well... time to give a "review"
1. I picked Archimonde, started with the summoning spell, filled the map with my summons (which are permanent by the way) and won. That's it.
2. Oh yeah, for some reason the illusion wand gave an illusion that dealt 400% more damage and takes 75% damage. So, the illusion is stronger than the hero, except it can't cast spells.

Overall there's no balance at all, the terrain is just bad, the items are pretty broken and the map gets boring pretty fast.

Keeps Substandard
======================================================================

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

Thanks for the feedback i will make sure that's fixed in the next verison.!