• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

elven siege

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
human assault party who has to aid the human strike force in defeating a corrupt general. On some spots you might get trouble. thats why put the tank up front :).

im still looking for improvements but i sometimes take a long break so...

anyway, i always say the same. teamwork is the key to succes.

things i want to do
1) (not rlly neccesary but i just wanna say it) trying to get a friend to stop editing my maps
2) the hero revive (done it :) )
3) wait for suggestions, NEVER be afraid to suggest :)
Contents

elven siege (Map)

Reviews
19:51, 29th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Gameplay is to ostraightforward, bad triggering and bad terrain

M

19:51, 29th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Gameplay is to ostraightforward, bad triggering and bad terrain

Level 12
Voted for Rejection
- Bad Description
- Many memory leaks
- Lack of polish
This is just one of those newb "place units and slap on some minor triggers" maps. Don't worry, I used to do that too (except I didn't embarrass myself by uploading them :xxd:)

Level 12
okay, then what you mean with memory leaks, and i cant make good discription or ill be saying were you need to go and such
So you were able to provide a decent reply. So I won't give up on you.

Memory Leaks Tutorial

As for your description, you really have to think about what your map is about, and write the aspects of gameplay, features, object, heroes, units, etc. If your map has modes or commands, you could post that also.

Finally, try your best to use almost flawless grammar and spelling. It makes your map look professional and well done.

Hope this helps.
~Aesthetics