1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Marvel War Map... i need some help :)

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by BigOneMarvelFan, Apr 28, 2014.

1. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is the same method as using local files.. I still suggest everyone to use 8 MB Map Size Limit Remover for faster efficiency and effectiveness.

2. Dat-C3

Dat-C3

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So how is this better and faster?

The method I made a tutorial about means you don't have to wait a hour for people to download a 20mb map. Why would anyone even use that?

Not to mention it is more of a hack/cheat then anything on top of that rather slow once u hit 9mb and up.

I really don't see how it is better genin32, it requires more work and wait time then anything so far.

3. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think we're going a little off topic. The problem of the limit is not something urgent, I also will release the first in single-player mode and then later in multi...

For now I preffer discuss about "conceptual" ideas about the project: like story-line, gameplay, ability, ecc...

Maybe I'll create a group for all those who want to participate in the project, actively or even just ideas...
    :wink: :thumbs_up:

4. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, about Rhino.
    In the new Spider-Man movie, Rhino is a huge metal vehicle with modern weaponry. I suggest that he would have skills such as "Multiple Shots", etc.
    The Thing maybe could be an expert at throwing objects. Maybe like "Ground Throw" or something. (He can also have other basic skills, like War Stomp. His last skill would be "Clobbering Time" where he jumps in the air and slams the ground, stunning the enemies.)
    In the new movie (I'm not a big fan of X-Men, so please excuse me if I lack knowledge of their powers) he can transform back into his normal self. When he does, maybe he can support his allies, by increasing their attack damage, or armor, etc. (I really don't know about him, he's kinda basic)
    Juggernaut can be an expert at melee combat. (Basically the opposite of The Thing) He can bash his head at enemies to stun them, etc.
    Hope I helped.

5. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:
    Rogue ability is to copy another abilities. Its quite hard to make it in warcraft. Well, she has some basic ability, though. I will try to play X-Men Legends 2 to check some of abilities. Maybe I will make the list for all of the X-Men.

LOL, its me

6. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:
    I delete this
    Make things clear

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  7. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Idaero if you write another post so long I'll kill you! :vw_death: I'm kidding of course :ogre_haosis:...
    But for skills, and the gameplay (missions, etc ...) I'd rather use this thread:
    Marvel Brainstorming (I moved your message there)

In this thread we can talk about the story-line and model, put all together it seems absurd...

Can you explain it better?

I preferrer the "original" Rhino, but If I'll change my mind I already a model to edit (after ask the permission) >>> HeroCryptLord

Not so much... :wink:

Where did you get this information? Rogue took Miss Marvel's powers...but as a kid you did not see the X-men's cartoon? :eekani:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  8. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:
    In Indonesia there is no any Marvel cartoon :(

9. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a "crime"! This is madness! [​IMG] :xxd: :xxd: :xxd:

10. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:
    BY THE WAY, where I can download your map?

11. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    NEWS: FEMALE (TOP) MODELS

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Today I supposed to end Whitequeen and Scarlet, but I was not sure about Black Widow, and I'm not sure yet ...

12. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    *Bewb models.
    Just kidding.

13. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm enjoying a lot to choose the actors, but in the meantime the map remains firm, unfortunately I'm not able to do two things at once, unless someone does not help me in bug fixing and in the translation into English will have to wait a while '... I'm sorry :wink:

Thank for attention! :thumbs_up:

Please continue to tell me what you think of the project!
    I need your support to continue!
    :xxd:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  14. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    New thread for MARVEL casting...

There is a new thread to discuss about the "casting": click here

[​IMG]