• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maps Not Showing Up! WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well the newest Warcraft III Frozen Throne patch messed up my computer and disabled Warcraft to function properly. So i moved all of my favorite maps into a flash drive and deleted EVERYTHING from my computer and reinstalled everything.

Wacraft worked properly and then i tried moving all of Old Favorite Games into a Wacraft file. I found the file and moved all my maps into a Warcraft file. Problem is only 6 out of 50-60 maps showed up. So i figured maybe it was too many maps. I removed all out of Wacraft files and moved only 1 in. It didn't show up. I moved all files back in, AND NOW ONLY 1 SHOWS UP! :eekani:

So please help me out here, check with me, I would love to play my favorite maps as soon as possible.:fp::grin:

Also this may now be related to Warcraft Modding, but it was all i can find.

Level 2
pu your custom maps into the maps\download folder and be sure that the length of the filename is not very long (I don't remember, I think 32 characters should be the max, so keep those filename under 32 chars...)
give rep :)

Level 4
umm all are well under 20 if not 15, all use to show up before newest patch, and also they dont need to be in download folder trust me(from experience).
----------------------------
new update i found u wer rite, sorta, some maps showed in a folder in download file, but now i moved all under download file itself, seems to be working

thanks, one last question, how u giv rep :cred:

------------
(dont reply if you dont care)
a long time ago a downloaded my favorite map i have ever played, i cant remember the title or author, but i remember EVERYTHING else, i cant find it, im trying to look on epicwars but i dont know what to look for w/o a title name. i must have played that map well over 2500 times, now its gone D:
if you care,(even the slightest bit) can you help me... ill give lots of rep(LOTS)(once i found out how to)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.