1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mannoroth Hero Concept

Submitted by chopinski
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Mannoroth, The Destructor, the great leader of the Pit Lords. Mannoroth, in this Hero Concept, is a powerful Spell Caster specialized in punishing groups of units that agglomerate. Thanks to all that have been credited for their awesome work on models, effects, icons and code library's, and please, if you find that no credit was given to you for your work here or credit were given by mistake, let me know, so I can fix it. Enjoy!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
@Henry
@Daerone
@Murlocologist
@marilynmonroe
@Mr.Goblin
@nGy
@san
@The Panda
@Magtheridon96
@Bribe
@Maker
@AZ
@Mythic
@BPower
@Darkfang
@-Berz-
@bigapple90
@Verxorian
@Blizzard
Pack updated to match my standard requirement libraries. For those who cant open the map due to a problem in the editor when trying to load Object Data, get the Object Data here.
Contents

Mannoroth Hero Concept (Map)

1. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
  2. MadMax

MadMax

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    The Reanimation is sick!

3. feber13

feber13

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice spell 10/10

4. Deadreyo

Deadreyo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very good ideas. I have a suggestion tho: Fel presence can be an active ability that forces nearby enemies to run away from the target for a short time.

5. Deadreyo

Deadreyo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nvm, I forgot that this ability already exists lol.

6. MadMax

MadMax

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Can you please tell me how did you achieve such gif preview images?

7. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The spells look fabulous!

Just a quick question. I always remember "Vjass" needing some kind of external tool in order to implement within the normal World editor. Has that changed with the addition of the "Jass compiler" which was added a few patches ago, from what you know?

Keep up the good work~

On a side note, the link you gave us on the first comment does not work, since Underground appears to require logging in if people want to read posts/threads.

8. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I use OBS Studio and Screen to GIF. Here's a nice tutorial on how to setup OBS Studio to record your game screen. OBS is nice because it does not affect your game fps and it records with high quality at 60+ fps. After I record what I want with OBS I then use Screen to GIF to optimize and create the gif the way I want. Here's how i do it:

1 - Open the Screen to GIF app, it will present to you this screen, then click on the editor option
    STG.png

2 - The Editor screen will then be presented, so go to where OBS saved the video you just recorded, and drag and drop it inside the editor screen
    STG_2.png

3 - After you drop it into Screen to GIF, the app will show you a pre-import configuration screen to setup some aspects of the video before importing it, here's how I configure it
    STG_3.png

4 - After it's done importing, I then proceed to reduce it's file size by cropping the screen and reducing the images size
    STG_4.png STG_5.png

5 - After its done doing the cropping and resizing, save as gif, here how I do it
    STG_6.png

6 - One more thing before the end. I upload the created gif to my account on Imgur. Imgur is nice because it keeps your images/gifs indefinitely and it generates the links for you to post on forums, like here in Hive. After you upload it there, click on your gif and the site will present the screen with links. If the Original Gif link is not presented, just copy the Gifv link and remove the v in the end
    STG_7.png

And that's it. When you creating a thread here in Hive, just use the insert image option and paste the link from Imgur.

If you are on versions below 1.27b of the game you need Jass NewGen Pack in order to compile vJASS. If you are on 1.27b up to 1.29.0 you can use WEX, although I think beginning from version 1.28 the game already supports vJASS natively, you just need to enable it in the World Editor
    Jass_Enabled.png

Just Create and account then. Warcraft Underground is a great site, it has tons of high quality models that people converts from other blizzard games like WoW or HOTS.

9. MadMax

MadMax

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Big thank you sir.

10. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    vJass was added in 1.30 or 1.31 patch if I'm not mistaken.

On to the package, this is sick! Awesome work!

11. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    If your world editor cant open the map because of an Object Data error, here is the Object Data for you to import

Attached Files: