1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Turnro, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Yousef

Yousef

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm, voice acting? :p

2. Booker

Booker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Woo, thanks for you efforts, keep up the good work!

3. Yuefang

Yuefang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yay!It will be awesome!

4. kakuzu

kakuzu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thats great Turnro. I bet you will implement voices in Jeopardy of the Horde too xD.

5. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looking forward Turnro ^_^

6. Letgoit2

Letgoit2

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. GreatOneAce

GreatOneAce

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't this model can fit Jarod Shadowsong for me because Jarod is a night elf warrior, a warrior should be wielding a sword and not be ride with horse or something, yes this model is cool but this is not fit Jarod shadowsong for me. Let's see Turno he want to use this model or not.

8. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think I have looked at this model before. It is a decent model, but it just doesn't suit any new units/heroes in the campaign as of yet.

9. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Turnro, I finished it in Insane mode, except the ending of chapter 4 - Highborne.
    So what are you planning about the future releases, are you going to release one chapter for update?. Also am I missing something or do I have to replay the campaign each time I update it?

10. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    My plan is to update Malfurion's Quest once Chapter 5 for both the Sentinel and Highborne story are done. I've finished the initial maps for the Sentinel chapter, and am currently working on the Highborne version.

No release date is available yet, but the next patch will add 5 new maps to the campaign.

As for your last question, you will be able to use temporary cheat codes to skip to the new maps once the new campaign patch becomes publicly available.

11. MURDER KING

MURDER KING

Resources:
    Resources:
    But Turnro why do you leave the players to use cheat codes ,when you worked those maps and your time.
    Anyone have to handle the game in the best mode he can.

12. kakuzu

kakuzu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe because is everyone choice ? Some people just want a fast game or they cant complete a mission

13. neven1

neven1

Resources:
    Resources:
    What kind of delusional thinking is that?

Let people play what ever the way they want to play!Who are you to force people to play certain way?? :vw_unimpressed:

14. MURDER KING

MURDER KING

Resources:
    Resources:
    I not even know why you still encouraged the cheat codes. People play with cheat codes because they lack imagination(cowardice).
    The cheat codes should be forbidden forever.
    You want to play or not?

15. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's not normal cheat codes but special ones that allow you to skip chapters you already played before...

16. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I usually play campaigns for the story and also I got little time for playing without cheating so I use them.

17. Yuefang

Yuefang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that's why there are the different dificults, so people can practice in other way, i too thought that of the cheat, but i understand now why are those modes, it's like Rowan the Wise, in Normal you play with cheats and regular difficult, in Hard you don't have cheats but it gets more or less balanced with the legendary items, i guess that will be the same here and that's why are the different dificults or i think that.

18. jong2003

jong2003

Resources:
    Resources:
    thank you so much for the effort and hard work for making such a good campaign...^^

19. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    He disabled cheat codes on Hard and Insane. He only allows SOME cheats on normal difficulty, some that don't change the gameplay aspect too much.
    It's a free choice really. If we look back and see the normal campaign, there are quite a few eastern eggs I found using cheats.

Anyway, the 'cheats' that Turnro mentioned are CODES that allow you to continue the campaign until the full release is available. He should stop calling them cheats though I agree :ogre_hurrhurr:

20. MURDER KING

MURDER KING

Resources:
    Resources:
    If this is true about turnro campaigns than it's okay ,but i'm just trying to say that if we chose the easy way than who will see the harder way.(the creator work).
    I have nothing else to say about this.
    Thanks.